Roel give divinity free vp to get to horde

Fjord
Donor

Re: Roel give divinity free vp to get to horde

#31 » Post by Fjord » 06 Oct 2016 16:08

So you wanna close the tropic cuz you realiased you did a huge mistake ?
Gamers dont die, They R3spawn.

immanuel

#32 » Post by immanuel » 06 Oct 2016 16:14

Fjord wrote:Free transfers dont save the server from going to end soon, idk why a special guild should get it free anyways.

This wont increase the population of this server in any way at all.

So why cant they just use their own vp, and go horde as they like, that isnt the issue that people wanna go horde, BUT IT IS WHEN THEY GET IT FOR FREE!

I would have quit the server and stop playing wow if this did not happen. And im pretty sure that there are a lot of ppl like me out there.. most of divinity ppl.

I understand Fjord's problem but you dont know why divinity moved to GD, I know the reason. If I say it, it'll cause a lot more drama.

"Abusing days are over" god you need help.

benta

#33 » Post by benta » 06 Oct 2016 16:14

was this deal public , I mean , if it wasn't then it's not okay , is there a topic about it on forum? or just deal between guy ''A" and guy ''B'' , secretly ?

arnis5
Banned

#34 » Post by arnis5 » 06 Oct 2016 16:17

fidovesi wrote:
milanlord wrote: ...this actually increased slightly population...

Milan i dont know when you log or when you play, but POPULATION IS SHIT. and it hasnt increased at all. It is decreasing for All it looks like. In just the past 2 months, the pugs players dissapeared. you call that increasing population. Only icnreasing population ive seen is HRs members.
Siiz or Kroton who ever it is from you 2. If you are not capable to run your guild, thats not others problem. If you have nothing else smarter to say besides trying to flame up this topic even more then stay out from this pls.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

fidovesi

#35 » Post by fidovesi » 06 Oct 2016 16:22

arnis5 wrote:
fidovesi wrote:

Milan i dont know when you log or when you play, but POPULATION IS SHIT. and it hasnt increased at all. It is decreasing for All it looks like. In just the past 2 months, the pugs players dissapeared. you call that increasing population. Only icnreasing population ive seen is HRs members.
Siiz or Kroton who ever it is from you 2. If you are not capable to run your guild, thats not others problem. If you have nothing else smarter to say besides trying to flame up this topic even more then stay out from this pls.

Hahah AS usual wrong again boy. Now back to the topic.

fidovesi

#36 » Post by fidovesi » 06 Oct 2016 16:24

benta wrote:was this deal public , I mean , if it wasn't then it's not okay , is there a topic about it on forum? or just deal between guy ''A" and guy ''B'' , secretly ?
I heard there was a topic about this in "Staff" forum post/thread whatever. Only GMs can discuss there.

Fjord
Donor

#37 » Post by Fjord » 06 Oct 2016 16:26

immanuel wrote:
Fjord wrote:Free transfers dont save the server from going to end soon, idk why a special guild should get it free anyways.

This wont increase the population of this server in any way at all.

So why cant they just use their own vp, and go horde as they like, that isnt the issue that people wanna go horde, BUT IT IS WHEN THEY GET IT FOR FREE!

I would have quit the server and stop playing wow if this did not happen. And im pretty sure that there are a lot of ppl like me out there.. most of divinity ppl.

I understand Fjord's problem but you dont know why divinity moved to GD, I know the reason. If I say it, it'll cause a lot more drama.

"Abusing days are over" god you need help.
You can simple pay for the transfer why is that even an issue for you??

fidovesi

#38 » Post by fidovesi » 06 Oct 2016 16:31

Because they didnt want to pay and thats it. Also So many guilds have died in the past 2 years why They get this "special"treatment i dont know. But pure example when WZW died on horde, after a while all horde got free faction change for a short period of time. Ofcourse reasons were "Horde was getting bigger". but noone was arguing about it or connecting it to the WzW dying cus it really was like that. Unlike what is happening now.

Fjord
Donor

#39 » Post by Fjord » 06 Oct 2016 16:32

Wzw moved to Divinity now all those moving back again to horde. but that is off tropic.

ghuna

#40 » Post by ghuna » 06 Oct 2016 16:40

Nyeriah wrote: I have nothing else to say at this matter, this thread will be locked soon once the animus is cleared.
So the staff decides to give free transfers to horde for certain players and when someone notices it and complains (which he should, because not only is it unfair it's also quite moronic for the staff to just do that) they decide to lock the thread. This reminds me of Snowden, trying to shut up someone who is saying what he should and what everyone that did not get a free transfer thinks.
Colener

Nyeriah

#41 » Post by Nyeriah » 06 Oct 2016 16:52

ghuna wrote:
Nyeriah wrote: I have nothing else to say at this matter, this thread will be locked soon once the animus is cleared.
So the staff decides to give free transfers to horde for certain players and when someone notices it and complains (which he should, because not only is it unfair it's also quite moronic for the staff to just do that) they decide to lock the thread. This reminds me of Snowden, trying to shut up someone who is saying what he should and what everyone that did not get a free transfer thinks.
Sorry, but how's this supposed to contribute to this discussion in any way? "Quite moronic"? Snowden? Give me a break

Why's such a huge fuzz being made out of this? I understand the point being brought up that it's being given for free while others had to pay, but then again as some pointed out, transfers were free at some point, and when not free, there were discounts given left and right and nobody complained about that.

Now, for some reason, the total of 30 characters, which in fact probably equal to way less players than that (players that, as I said before, were not playing at our server anymore but considered to return) is somewhat of a sundering casualty. This is basically saying that the ones running the server can't do something that potentially helps us retain more players while troubling nobody else in any way just because a vocal minority doesn't approve it. To me it sounds more like trying to block something that may be helpful to the community as a whole out of nothing but a whim.

Gnurg

#42 » Post by Gnurg » 06 Oct 2016 16:59

Shorter battleground queue for me and less Divinity scums on Alliance side... I don't see why we are complaining. :roll:
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Eronox
MVP

#43 » Post by Eronox » 06 Oct 2016 17:08

--------------------
arnis5 wrote:
fidovesi wrote:

Fidovesi is Kroton.
---------------------------

My Input
What is it with you people?

Inactive players has gotten a free-choice for faction change in order to come back, as they left 'cuz of the downfall of Divinity. They all came from the same home, Gamer District, and wishes to join their friends from the home who are located at the horde-side.

This doesn't harm the population at all, why would it? They were inactive as Nyeriah claimed.
They all came from the same server-merge and just wishes to play toghether. But with the Divinity guild dead, they had no choice but to stop playing 'cuz rest of their family is at the Horde-Side.

I personally think this was a good "deal", since we want to increase the population not decrease it. Now, whether some crybabys are leaving and Blaming this for the cause, then I think you aren't mature enough to stay around.

Simple as that, no need to make inputs about your opinions as they are all useless and not even related to this anyways.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Fastor

#44 » Post by Fastor » 06 Oct 2016 17:10

Is cabbage 3 years plant?

Fjord
Donor

#45 » Post by Fjord » 06 Oct 2016 17:24

Gnurg wrote:Shorter battleground queue for me and less Divinity scums on Alliance side... I don't see why we are complaining. :roll:
Not for free duh...