RAF link

Nymesis
Donor

RAF link

#1 » Post by Nymesis » 21 Aug 2016 04:48

Hello - I need some help getting my boyfriends account linked with mine for RAF - I sent him the invite a while back, but he didn't receive it so he just created a login for the website - but at the time also had PC trouble and couldn't install the game so just gave up on it for a while. Now he's got his PC working and is installing the game, but our accounts are not linked - could this be fixed please? His website login is Octavius9087 - let me know if you need any other info.
“If you suffer your people to be ill-educated, their manners corrupted from birth; then punish them for those crimes which their first education disposed them, then what else is to be concluded, but that you first make thieves and then punish them.”

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: RAF link

#2 » Post by Hansrutger » 26 Aug 2016 03:31

Hello!

Seeing as you both didn't level a lot yet, I would very much recommend that you simply redo the RAFing process instead. Remember to make sure that the invitation (to the e-mail) you send is the one your boyfriend uses to register his account on. Hope it goes well, feel free to post here if any other complications happen. If not I will close this thread within a few days.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: RAF link

#3 » Post by Hansrutger » 05 Sep 2016 13:51

No further response was given.

L&A.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster