This is getting boring

ribbaribbahey

This is getting boring

#1 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 15 May 2011 01:34

Hello good people...I want to tell you a story.
It's the second time i get muted with my other account by Intervention; both times he said he had warned me but idk what he thinks a warning is...all he wrote, after my "<message> sorry for the spam" was like "yes you should not spam".Once.The curious thing is that i get muted after i said 'last call'...
Later,finding that very silly, i wrote a ticket with my grumble (yes I did wrong sorry) so 2x Mods ( Int. and another one) whispered me.I've been called 'stupid person', but that doesn't bother me,i'm not here to cry about that. As i couldnt write anything i've answered with another ticket.
Than guess what? i got a reply : "Don't make a ticket again and talk trash, it will lead you further into trouble"...that sounds like an intimidation, doesn't it?
Do not think that i care that much about the mute or the delightful adjective,I'm not asking anything. This is meant to warn about the behaving and mute overuse of a GM that i caught /spitting in BG's: nothing special,but what a good sample...

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Revernance

Re: This is getting boring

#2 » Post by Revernance » 15 May 2011 02:46

You should know that just coz you say sorry in some form before the act, doesn't give you the right to do it.

You should also know the rules by now, just abide by them and there will be no trouble in the first place.

Intervention
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Intervention » 15 May 2011 02:58

LOL you make me laugh.

First off, i would like to congratulate on my first ever complaint as a mod/GM! I almost got to the 7 month mark without a single complaint but hey whatever, it appears the first complaint is just a silly one :D

So let me explain.

Player came onto the Alliance chat channels with a level 1 character. He asked people to join 3v3, no problem with that, i did not say anything to him at all. But then he repeated the message quickly multiple times, so i stated don't spam. Seconds later, the 80 horde on a level one character posted a join 3v3 message on the world channel. I told him that's the wrong channel, not that i should need to, he is after all a level 80. After THAT he didn't say anything much, until lastly before he logged out, with his rather cheeky attitude he typed it 3 maybe 4 times in a row on Alliance80 and then said bye and logged out. I said to him, okay i warned you enough that's a mute, and i'm muting your horde char too. Seems there's no point in muting his level one char, hes logging off anyway.

The player received a 120 minute mute for spamming. There is nothing wrong with this.
About 5 minutes after this i was in Warsong Gulch and the player made a ticket, yes, abused the ticket system calling me a loser, disagreeing with the mute and claiming he had little to no warning (EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE LEVEL 80). I never called this player stupid....that was definitely not me. He made a second ticket and i said to him, don't make another one or you will be in further trouble. Not trying to be intimidating, just giving you fair warning, but you seemed to complain about that warning too! Even though you complained you had little to no warning before!

Yeah i'm not sure if i /spit on you in Warsong Gulch....you called me a loser, i think it was fair if i did. But, i probably did it to Tassadar, cause he's a naab.

P.S Anyone here with half a brain knows i am the staff member that has endeavored to make mods/GM's not use the mute tool as first priority, i put heaps of emphasis on it in practically all my posts when theres a mute complaint. I barely mute anyone, i ban fly and speed hackers more than i do mute people. I only muted 3 people in the last 14 days. You were number 3. And those 3 mutes never passed 120 minutes. Learn something about me before you attempt to criticise my just actions... Oh and i've only ever muted you on one occasion, which is this one.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Tuffeyy

#4 » Post by Tuffeyy » 15 May 2011 04:46

and this is why i will never ever want to be a mod =D

Matsy

#5 » Post by Matsy » 15 May 2011 12:23

Why does all the interesting stuff go on while I'm sleeping?...not fair :roll:
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

ribbaribbahey

#6 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 15 May 2011 12:42

1. I'm not going to write that many times, so please try only to understand me now forever...you gave me no warnings with the right of being called like that.I got other warnings and they clearly said something like 'leanguage' or 'ur risking a mute', in the same channel i was writing or better with a /w. Also don't lie, you didn't told me that that one was the wrong channel, but that's not the point.
2. It wasn't you calling me stupid,if you read better i talked about a second Mod but, as i said, i don't care about it.
3. I played retail for a couple of years, and ,trust me, i used to be more annoying on the chats than writing '°°°Join 3v3°°°' everytime my last message has gone away( to keep it fresh; -i'll say it again- so that would be one announce viewable,not more). Except for when i logged out, and yes, i wrote it 3 times. What i want to say is that in retail (this is supposed to be blizzlike, am i right?) people doesn't get muted because 'OMG you wrote that three times in a row', or because they use the wrong channel. If someone is spamming, then people just ignore him. But here you mods seem to take care of childrens, and that u have to be our big mom and slap us on the fingers if we do something wrong. To quote the title, THIS is getting boring. Leave the players to take care of their own business, you should mute the ppl who comes here to sponsorize their own servers or in extreme situation of annoying 'ordinary' spam.
It took me 45 min to write this so don't just LOL, i'm serious.
My apologizes for the english ,I couldn't express myself as i wished to.

Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire

My Enhancement PvP guide

Matsy

#7 » Post by Matsy » 15 May 2011 13:13

This isn't retail, just because you can spam channels in retail, doesn't mean you can do it here.
Matsy pls

ribbaribbahey

#8 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 15 May 2011 13:35

There is kind and kind of spam, dont compare me to the kids that insult everyone without a why on the global channel please. My message wasnt' pointless, and i don't think it annoyied anyone, if it did, then was a little part of peeps that could easly /ignore my alt. Just save your "mod's superpowas in defence of the justice" for useful moments.
EDIT: You're true this isn't reatil. In retail i could have played 3v3 without doing any somersault.But if i want to play i have to do it. Let's deal: if u know a way to let me see all the 80's online with /who (it displays only the 1st 50 peeps found) i won't need to announce myself the arenas on the channels, i'll whisper one per one all the 80s, and they'll decide themselves if ignore or not.

Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire

My Enhancement PvP guide

Matsy

#9 » Post by Matsy » 15 May 2011 13:58

Matsy pls

Revernance

#10 » Post by Revernance » 15 May 2011 14:01

It annoyed me.

Its simple, just follow the rules and u wont get any issues with us.
You have no rights that state u must get a warning, you have to rights.
We will not give you cross faction /who, thats staff only and there is no deal, you will follow the rules or you will get punished, and if u think u have problems with intervention? he is a pussy cat compared to me when it comes to policing the chat

oh and p.s. have you tried just doing "/who 80" that will find all the level 80s on the faction of the char you use it on.

ribbaribbahey

#11 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 15 May 2011 14:59

Chill out dude. Do u think i'm that stupid? ofc i dont want a cross facion /who and i meant i wanted to know if i can see them all (with normal methods obviously) and not only the 1st 50 results. Learn to read. It is so sad that a Mod would talk like that... 'you have no right blabla'...you're reacting like a poked child.I must admit I'm trembling with fear. Instead of showing how much you are fierce,your mod powas, and how awesome is having them compared to being an useless user with no rights, do something useful as Mats is trying to do...imo he's the only one doing what ppl expect from a mod/gm: help the users. [I previously wrote '...doing the duty of a mod/gm' but i realized that u think like you are the one with rights and no duties and we are those with no right and huges duties, so i had to modify it]
Thank you Mat, I yet thounght about it, but that would take hours, I can't use it.
As we're kinda yet talking about it, I wanted to propose to organizee a weekly, knowed by everyone, 3v3 and 5v5 day. Apparently I can't reach ppl ingame and on forums only a portion of the players would know about it.I don't know from where to start...if it can be done i suggest to make a questionnaire (like the AV one) to know what day and hour range peeps prefear, but it's a bit unhandy. Don't /rageclose the topic, i wanted only to introduct my idea , if it's needed i'll write it again on the right topic.

Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire

My Enhancement PvP guide

Hoeaholic

#12 » Post by Hoeaholic » 15 May 2011 15:26

Lol u people really have time to write stuff... :P

Intervention
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Intervention » 15 May 2011 15:42

You're a fool and your ignorance offends me.

I warned you many times!

I said use LFG channel. If only i had a screenshot to warn you. Plus, you back yourself into a corner.
You used world channel didn't you? Yes? You did? Yes? and you typed multiple messages at once yes? yes? yes you did. For crying out loud, are you a god damn 80 or a level 10? How can you not know what channel to use?

Retail has a spam filter just in case you didn't know. You can't making multiple lines of texts on a city channel or area channel, it automatically mutes you for a small amount of time to prevent spam.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Ygraine

#14 » Post by Ygraine » 15 May 2011 15:43

I'm guessing you're "Ribbaz". You relogged on an alliance alt and called me "Cocksucker" after I killed you in Icecrown. That's kind of mature.

ribbaribbahey

#15 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 15 May 2011 15:58

If I only had a screenshot...it was /alliance80 don't kidd me fool that's not fucking funny

Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire

My Enhancement PvP guide