Problem with In-game sound - Please Help

Vengeaance

Problem with In-game sound - Please Help

#1 » Post by Vengeaance » 31 May 2016 00:23

Hello, so the sound in game seems to play over itself, the music seems to overlap and skip the whole time. There is also constant sharp static. I tried removing and re-downloading the game, and have the same issue? I have no other sound issues with any other games, or any other sound issues at all with my computer. This started after I had been playing for a month or two. Then I recently re-downloaded, and same issue. Please, any help is appreciated... :(

Mortium

Re: Problem with In-game sound - Please Help

#2 » Post by Mortium » 01 Jun 2016 04:32

The in-game sound starts playing multiple times you mean? First track starts at 00:00 and then same track starts over at like 00:05 whilst the first track is still going on?

I'm not that great with sound issues but from where did you download WoW?

Vengeaance

#3 » Post by Vengeaance » 01 Jun 2016 04:36

Sort of. It does this when no music is playing also. There is constant clicking and popping, the sound/music also skips and starts playing over itself slightly at some points. I downloaded the client from this website. I recently uninstalled, and did a clean download again, and same issues...

Mortium

#4 » Post by Mortium » 01 Jun 2016 04:42

Couldn't really find any solutions to this, only some problems on retail forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15140994367

Let's hope someone else have a clue of this issue...

Vengeaance

#5 » Post by Vengeaance » 01 Jun 2016 15:06

So I was playing with the settings in windows, and did a simple troubleshoot on my sound. Seems to have fixed itself.. :lol: Hopefully it continues to work. Thank you for your help. :)

Mortium

#6 » Post by Mortium » 01 Jun 2016 15:58

Glad it worked out well for you. Enjoy your fine-musical stay here on TrueWoW! :D

L&A.