Voting Muti Accounts {unfair}

HichHicker

Voting Muti Accounts {unfair}

#1 » Post by HichHicker » 30 Apr 2016 19:24

So with having multiple Computers and accounts for the family (5 computers and 5 accounts total, family of 5, each of us individually has an account) But only 1 account can vote Twice or 2 Accounts can vote once. Do to the RULES Saying that the IP Address can only vote twice a day. This seems to be a bit unfair for a family like us. Why wouldn't it be per Account? So now for the whole family to vote and earn points I have to call my ISP and buy 4 more connections? That would be $250.00 a mouth just so we can all vote? Paying that kinda money out to my ISP just to vote I might as well just Donate. But maybe that is the scam eh. Knowing that most people are like us and won't buy multiple ISP Accounts to vote that way the only option is to Donate. By the way I love playing on TrueWoW it's the best. I just think this one aspect of the voting system is unfair. Hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time

Dr. Who

Re: Voting Muti Accounts {unfair}

#2 » Post by Dr. Who » 30 Apr 2016 19:42

its the Vote websites that make's the IP rules not our server.
its not a scam to make people donate.
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#3 » Post by Dymond » 30 Apr 2016 19:48

You can change your IP and vote again on the other sites by using a proxy or resetting your router if you do not have a static IP.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

HichHicker

#4 » Post by HichHicker » 30 Apr 2016 21:05

Ok I didn't know how this all works sorry for thinking the server had control over it. I see what I can do to make it work for my family

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 30 Apr 2016 21:33

HichHicker wrote:Ok I didn't know how this all works sorry for thinking the server had control over it. I see what I can do to make it work for my family
Pretty much what Dymond said. Rest is out of our hands.

Good luck with this and thank you for voting for us!

Going to mark this as resolved as I believe you already got your answer. If there was something else you are free to send a personal message for the topic to be re-opened.