Hello

BloodPrince

Hello

#1 » Post by BloodPrince » 10 May 2011 12:03

My account was banned for using the hack, but no I have used hack twain my Friend knew password and now I can not play the game with this account first time I thought that was banned for a period of time but when I looked ban list understand that would never be able to return account who put a ban on my account contact me.
BloodPrince Fury/Arms warrior
DarkPrince Prot/Retr paladin
Koshka Feral/Restor druid

big-e

Re: Hello

#2 » Post by big-e » 10 May 2011 12:42

LOL!!

Chuppa.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"
-Bill Hicks

Stand with Rand. Don't squat with the Twat.

Revernance

#3 » Post by Revernance » 10 May 2011 12:57

Unfortunatly we dont usually un ban accounts that people have hacked on, but a GM level 2 will answer this in the coming future to confirm

Intervention
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Intervention » 10 May 2011 13:49

Lies.

I banned you twice for hacking and then IP banned you because you just didn't learn your lesson.

It's funny how you just appeared in the anticheat jail and quickly said it was your friend. Some friend...
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

BloodPrince

#5 » Post by BloodPrince » 10 May 2011 15:32

10-year-old kid can scam anticheat with trick this not catch everything before I Head GM another server and I've personally tested if i was hardly going to catch me with hack.
If you don't believe come to test that anticheat you will send me some hack who you think will catch me and banned my account.
BloodPrince Fury/Arms warrior
DarkPrince Prot/Retr paladin
Koshka Feral/Restor druid

OkweL

#6 » Post by OkweL » 10 May 2011 17:43

BloodPrince wrote:10-year-old kid can scam anticheat with trick this not catch everything before I Head GM another server and I've personally tested if i was hardly going to catch me with hack.
You just proved with quoted post that you are just plain stupid.
BloodPrince wrote:If you don't believe come to test that anticheat you will send me some hack who you think will catch me and banned my account.
GMs here don't need to test things to check if you say truth, more than that they don't need player like you here at all. We don't need you here at all. If you play around with hacks go back to server you said about.

Kraith
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Kraith » 10 May 2011 21:22

What Intervention and Debi said.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Vaati
Banned

#8 » Post by Vaati » 10 May 2011 21:43

To those who have not hacked but wish to: Don't do it. Not on this server anyway. You will regret it. Go hack on a different server that you wouldn't care about and not here.
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

Cover25

#9 » Post by Cover25 » 10 May 2011 22:28

Vaati wrote:To those who have not hacked but wish to: Don't do it. Not on this server anyway. You will regret it. Go hack on a different server that you wouldn't care about and not here.
Why encourage hacking at all?

DO NOT hack, Period. Whether it be here or another server DONT do it.

Felnight

#10 » Post by Felnight » 10 May 2011 23:20

I think what Vaati was meaning to say in his post is : You will get caught here. Dont even try to hack. Its a waste of your time, and everyone else's. If your going to hack, or want to hack - Go somewhere else and do it.

Axxo

#11 » Post by Axxo » 11 May 2011 01:03

Hackers don't deserve to play here, They just ruin it for other people and it's not as fun anyways.

Vaati
Banned

#12 » Post by Vaati » 11 May 2011 02:17

Felnight wrote:I think what Vaati was meaning to say in his post is : You will get caught here. Dont even try to hack. Its a waste of your time, and everyone else's. If your going to hack, or want to hack - Go somewhere else and do it.
This
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

Cover25

#13 » Post by Cover25 » 11 May 2011 02:21

Vaati wrote:
Felnight wrote:I think what Vaati was meaning to say in his post is : You will get caught here. Dont even try to hack. Its a waste of your time, and everyone else's. If your going to hack, or want to hack - Go somewhere else and do it.
This
well, what i meant is that you shouldnt hack period, But lets not petty fight and focus on the OP.

you were banned, twice (its a IP see you in a few months). you should of learned the first time. But you didnt, Shame on you.
Last edited by Guest on 11 May 2011 12:27, edited 1 time in total.

OkweL

#14 » Post by OkweL » 11 May 2011 06:28

Side note to normal players.

As a GM I have banned many accounts/IPs. Even if you see someone saying that he used hacks and didn't get banned, simply ignore. MOST of so called "hackers" were banned below level 20. Some players even later when they "tested" hacks or have shared accounts with other people at higher levels. Hacking high levels are mostly announced just to let you know that ANY kind of hack is not allowed, and GM will not care if you have donated, registered right after Roel (so you are very old player here) or you have contributed in any other way to this community/server. I have personally banned at least 4 players with level 80 here. Even if you want to try out, do it somewhere else or build local server and test "hacks" on your own enviroment.