Locked out of accounts

nazo33

Locked out of accounts

#1 » Post by nazo33 » 10 Mar 2016 20:27

Since the new merge of the servers, it's changed my account to something idiotic, and for some moronic reason, changed my password without my permission, so now I can't log into primalwow, and the IRC chat option is gone too! Why is this happening!?
I am Rogue - Play Free Online Games

Roel
Founder

Re: Locked out of accounts

#2 » Post by Roel » 10 Mar 2016 20:31

I suggest reading the news at the homepage, it is not for an idiotic reason so I will be happy to help you resolve it.

nazo33

#3 » Post by nazo33 » 10 Mar 2016 20:37

Well, one thing that bugs me, is my main account for primalwow was renamed to ...(username). when it says .(username) on the main page, something that kinda bugs me, I've been with truewow for quite a long time now, and this is just confusing the life out of me...(Including being locked out of my account, even after changing my password, twice! I just got IP banned again for the new password not working!!)

Roel
Founder

#4 » Post by Roel » 10 Mar 2016 20:49

Wow so many accounts with that name from previous merges, most only get one dot added.

Anyway I assume you don't want to keep this username in which case there is no need to recover the password. I can move the characters from this account to one of your TrueWoW accounts, like explained at the homepage. If you want that, you should make sure both accounts are linked to this forum account and message me the username of the other account.

nazo33

#5 » Post by nazo33 » 10 Mar 2016 20:51

Would be a little easier I guess, I do have another account that's been used on truewow for quite a long time now, but it just bugs me, the username "nazo33" is my oldest, long standing account name, even on truewow (even though I lost the original, it was my prime account on primalwow)

Roel
Founder

#6 » Post by Roel » 10 Mar 2016 21:01

Resolved by PM, locking.