Falling through the world.

.Xaqshnr

Falling through the world.

#1 » Post by .Xaqshnr » 31 Aug 2015 00:28

I was questing in Western Plaguelands today on my Undead Warrior, Hatryd. I stopped to mine a small thorium node and while mining I fell through the world and was stuck with a falling animation. Clicking logout to relog placed me back on the world, I cancelled the log out and continued playing. As I continued through the zone I saw another small thorium node on my map. Started to it and as I got closer to it the node faded away as if despawning. Turned to head back to the road and it came back. I mined it with no issues. As I moved to the next node I encountered a bear. I engaged the bear and while in combat I, once again, fell through the world. This time I am stuck in the falling animation and logout, quit game, hearthstone nor the stuck option in the help menu helped me. Using alt+f4 I closed the game. Logged back in to find my character in the same predicament. He is still there... floating / falling under the Eastern part of Western Plaguelands.. not far from the Flight Master.

If you would be so kind as to give me a solution so I am no longer falling.. or place me back in UC so I can continue to play the game.

.Xaqshnr

Re: Falling through the world.

#2 » Post by .Xaqshnr » 31 Aug 2015 02:04

Still over here falling..

Ezhno

#3 » Post by Ezhno » 31 Aug 2015 02:27

Oi Hate,

I saw your post here and popped online to see if I could help ya out; seems I missed ya by a fine margin. Have you tried using the unstuck feature? It's located on the website under tools > unstuck & revive. If that doesn't work perhaps a simple reload or script command in-game could sort the problem out. And lastly, we can always try a summon or RDF queue - probably the least reliable option, though.

.Xaqshnr

#4 » Post by .Xaqshnr » 31 Aug 2015 02:47

Thanks for the tip on the unstuck Ezhno. It worked =D

Cleofatra

#5 » Post by Cleofatra » 31 Aug 2015 18:38

If you're dead under the world you can also type "/script RepopMe()"