Just recently came back to the server with missing levels

.veins

Just recently came back to the server with missing levels

#1 » Post by .veins » 25 Aug 2015 23:05

Hi there!

I just recently came back to the server as i was curious about how well it's doing, but as i log back in for the first time in weeks, I noticed that my character was missing its levels. I was level 54 at the time i logged out as i felt like taking a break due to me playing on the server non-stop with no breaks as i was hyped about the idea of a 3.3.5 server with vanilla content. My character is now level 36, and as it may sound really strange and unrealiable without proof, I can only hope that it's possible for me to regain my levels.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Regards, Veins :)

Roel
Founder

Re: Just recently came back to the server with missing level

#2 » Post by Roel » 25 Aug 2015 23:30

Are you sure that you are not confusing it with a different character? There are no signs that you ever got the level 40 achievement, not even in the armory activity feed.

.veins

#3 » Post by .veins » 26 Aug 2015 00:05

I currently only have one character, but i can understand if it isn't possible as i can't proof anything.

Roel
Founder

#4 » Post by Roel » 26 Aug 2015 00:30

It just seems highly unlikely that this happened, at least I have never heard of such a big rollback. If someone would even get a rollback, it would be a few minutes at most.

.veins

#5 » Post by .veins » 26 Aug 2015 00:52

I myself would've found it very unlikely, but i can only tell you what im aware of about my character, but if there isn't anything that can be done about it, I guess i just have to bite it in me and redo it.

mazzuru

#6 » Post by mazzuru » 26 Aug 2015 01:48

is this a troll

.veins

#7 » Post by .veins » 26 Aug 2015 03:07

No, i'm being serious. It may look unlikely for a player to lose several levels, but i'm simply trying to figure out if it's possible for me to retrieve the levels which i lost. All i ask for is a yes or a no, and as some people may wish to argue their case, i'm not going to do it as i'am looking at it realisticly as I cannot proof my case without any pictures or video evidence relating the loss of my levels, but all i can do is type and hope for the best.