not letting me log on

.martufe

not letting me log on

#1 » Post by .martufe » 16 Aug 2015 18:35

Yea im done with trying to get this primalshit to wrk... ive been doin private server for many years and i currently play on True wow with multiple 80's... I quit playin true wow and went to dalaran wow cuz i was tired of all the PTW warglaives and shit.... heard about primal wow and said hellzzz yea... but i cant get the server to wrk... non stop telling me cannoot connect... looks as if im not the only one... u might wna lrn to merger the servers in the truewow realm selection or sumthin cuz i bet yall are missing out on potential people playin due to this... i will continue to play on Dalaran wow untill this is fixed... peace

saben
Donor

Re: not letting me log on

#2 » Post by saben » 16 Aug 2015 19:16

can you copy and paste the contents of your realmlist.wtf as well as say if you are on a Mac or PC?
Saben - Undead Mage

Swagcity

#3 » Post by Swagcity » 18 Aug 2015 03:35

saben wrote:can you copy and paste the contents of your realmlist.wtf as well as say if you are on a Mac or PC?
Hey, I have the same problem, maybe you can help me

set realmlist logon.primalwow.org:3725

EbonTopaz

#4 » Post by EbonTopaz » 18 Aug 2015 10:27

I think I might know what the issue is here.

The account on this website is not the same as your in-game account. To create an in-game account, log into this website, go to Account, go to Account Manager, and create your account in the Create Account section. Once you've done that, you should be able to log onto the server.

Spanky9879

#5 » Post by Spanky9879 » 18 Aug 2015 20:49

I made an account and it still says that its not a valid Account. Any suggestions?

Etro
Honorary Member

#6 » Post by Etro » 20 Aug 2015 03:48

@martufe, you haven't created any game accounts in our server. Go here to create one: http://www.primalwow.org/account-manager

For everyone else, after you've made sure the realmlist is correctly set to set realmlist logon.primalwow.org:3725, go to the WTF folder and open the file called Config. Make sure that the line SET realmList "logon.primalwow.org:3725" is there. You will need admin privileges to succesfuly change these files. Make sure these files have the "Read only" option disabled in their properties.

Also, don't log in with your forum username unless the game account you created is named exactly the same. Forum account > Game account. To see all your game accounts linked to your forum account, go to: http://www.primalwow.org/account-manager .You can also access it through the "Account" menu.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

pippin

#7 » Post by pippin » 20 Aug 2015 14:36

martufe wrote:Yea im done with trying to get this primalshit to wrk... ive been doin private server for many years and i currently play on True wow with multiple 80's... I quit playin true wow and went to dalaran wow cuz i was tired of all the PTW warglaives and shit.... heard about primal wow and said hellzzz yea... but i cant get the server to wrk... non stop telling me cannoot connect... looks as if im not the only one... u might wna lrn to merger the servers in the truewow realm selection or sumthin cuz i bet yall are missing out on potential people playin due to this... i will continue to play on Dalaran wow untill this is fixed... peace

You hold some grudges against Humanity man, Go Horde ! :tick: