Hashirama banned ?

.Abaddon

Hashirama banned ?

#1 » Post by .Abaddon » 12 Aug 2015 08:03

Hello main account Abaddon (linked - Madara) ... why i just got banned ? That's all thank you.

Nyeriah

Re: Hashirama banned ?

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Aug 2015 08:20

You accepted gold from hackers, so the money needs to be cleared before access is restored.

.Zsombee

#3 » Post by .Zsombee » 12 Aug 2015 09:47

Topkek wut a fgt

.Abaddon

#4 » Post by .Abaddon » 12 Aug 2015 10:35

''Accepted'' ? Please check again before you say something. That guy I invited to the guild just for fun... he stood like 2 minutes maximum and then i kick him cause i knew he was getting banned anyway. I repeat I did it just for fun ONLY ! After he logged back into his account he told me to check my guild vault . I did , so guess what he deposited 25k gold ''i'm leaving this server so keep the gold'' ... I did not told him I will buy /trade /sell etc gold from him OR ANY other person. ''Accepted''.... well i was surprised he gave me that amount of gold so i spend it all on AH, and give the gold to many many many many people. Brought S**t items , bags, etc etc from AH. So yeah I spend it like 5.000 gold no more for sure. I cheated ? No. I asked for the gold ? No. I spend some of them? Yes why not... who in the world will give you so much gold FOR FREE... it's tempting ... To be honest it was awesome and fun. I didn't want to hack / cheat. I'm saying ALL of this to make sure everyone gets the picture.
----- Conclusion ----- My fault it's 25 % cause I spend some gold... I don't feel sorry, I would do it again (except the case that I would know this could ban me).

Bonus : greybackno1 it's the skype of that guy I added him to thank you him for the gold. You can talk with him and see with your own eyes and hear from him everything, that's all. Peace out !

.Abaddon

#5 » Post by .Abaddon » 12 Aug 2015 10:36

Zsombee wrote:Topkek wut a fgt
Get a life kid.

Nemirex
Donor

#6 » Post by Nemirex » 12 Aug 2015 11:34

U have let the Cowmadness down :(

.Abaddon

#7 » Post by .Abaddon » 12 Aug 2015 11:53

It's okey I still love you no matter what.

Baitmaster

#8 » Post by Baitmaster » 12 Aug 2015 12:46

You spent money that a shady person gave to the guild. Valid reason for permanent ban in my opinion.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Kindzadza » 12 Aug 2015 13:59

You knew that gold is not a legit and you hurt the server's economy with it. A smart person would have reported it to the staff. :)

.Xaqshnr

#10 » Post by .Xaqshnr » 12 Aug 2015 14:05

You invited him knowing he was going to be banned... then spent gold that person you knew was going to be banned gave you? Sounds like a very poor judgment call on your part... unless you knew you were going to be banned as well.

niovel

#11 » Post by niovel » 12 Aug 2015 14:13

He also tried to poach members of other guilds by offering them a lot of gold to join his guild.

ceh789
Donor

#12 » Post by ceh789 » 12 Aug 2015 16:06

"Why don't you give me your skype ID so I can add you to thank you for... uh for the gold I don't know you're giving me"

Yep, sounds legit. I totally believe you're innocent here. /s
Fishie, Level 60 Undead Priest

mazzuru

#13 » Post by mazzuru » 12 Aug 2015 16:23

lol, the most funny part of this matter is that this guy tries to prove his innocence

Nyeriah

#14 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Aug 2015 16:44

Okay, so this is the end of line for this thread.

It's impossible for you to assume you didn't know the money came from dubious sources because we are a 1x server, 3 months old, capped at level 60 where people struggle to farm their money and complain that they have to choose whether buying dual spec or epic flight.

There's no way someone will "decide to quit" and kindheartedly drop 25k gold at you. It's impossible for ANYONE to have that much money as it is, considering how long has the server been up.

Furthermore, players have reported that you outright told them you knew the money came from a hacker, as you told yourself here at the moment you said you knew he'd be getting banned either way.

The money has been removed from your character and it has been unbanned. We still have to discuss if further actions will be taken towards the things that have been bought and the money you have shared and how will we approach this.

TO BE NOTED (and this will be made into an announcement): DO NOT ACCEPT GOLD FROM HACKERS. Or buy it from them, for that matter. Players found in possession of hacked gold will have their accounts suspended, the gold removed, and possibly further actions taken (unlearning of dual spec/epic flight, f.e).

Cleofatra

#15 » Post by Cleofatra » 12 Aug 2015 16:57

Sorry officer I took money from a gangster drug dealer and bought myself a car. I knew it was stolen/illegal money but don't take my car! :p