Baitmaster

Re: Hashirama banned ?

#16 » Post by Baitmaster » 12 Aug 2015 17:53

Nyeriah wrote: it has been unbanned.
words cannot describe my disappointment

Thor

#17 » Post by Thor » 12 Aug 2015 18:15

whooooooo gives a fuck imo its just a private server you guys need to get out more

Baitmaster

#18 » Post by Baitmaster » 12 Aug 2015 18:26

Thor wrote:whooooooo gives a fuck imo its just a private server you guys need to get out more
as you wish my lord, alluuah akbruh my m8s, alluh abru long live Lee,Bigwammy,Kaughn and Crump from <Not Banned Yet>

.Abaddon

#19 » Post by .Abaddon » 12 Aug 2015 20:47

There's no way someone will "decide to quit" and kindheartedly drop 25k gold at you. It's impossible for ANYONE to have that much money as it is, considering how long has the server been up.

That my friend is a bad logic. He said that to me... as far as I know he did left the server but a new gold seller toke his place . As for the ''you knew he was gonna be banned''- yes I did ... he was a gold seller what I would expect ? for him to become a GM or idk something. Anyway I do have Screenshots with my conversations with him on skype no need to not trust me. As for the guys who told ''you invited to the guild so he can give you gold via a smart move''... well my friends I did it just for fun (/ginvite) and then i kicked him due the current stats i knew abouth him :))

ntfkx

#20 » Post by ntfkx » 13 Aug 2015 00:43

Baitmaster wrote:
Thor wrote:whooooooo gives a fuck imo its just a private server you guys need to get out more
as you wish my lord, alluuah akbruh my m8s, alluh abru long live Lee,Bigwammy,Kaughn and Crump from <Not Banned Yet>
and Yunglee u stupid fuk

Baitmaster

#21 » Post by Baitmaster » 13 Aug 2015 01:47

ntfkx wrote:
Baitmaster wrote:
and Yunglee u stupid fuk
Yunglee iz a fgt mah lord but w/e Long live Yunglee from <Not Banned Yet> allahu akbrgrhielg

Hatson

#22 » Post by Hatson » 13 Aug 2015 03:34

You spent 5k gold, said you would do it again, see nothing wrong with doing that, and then cry about getting banned?

You're pretty delusional, I can tell you that much.

You should have told the GMs about this before you spend 5000 gold that you never had by any legitimate means. Not expecting a ban afterwards is just plain stupid. I'd chuck this up to common sense, but now I'm just questioning your own psychosis.

Thor

#23 » Post by Thor » 13 Aug 2015 03:39

Hatson wrote:You spent 5k gold, said you would do it again, see nothing wrong with doing that, and then cry about getting banned?

You're pretty delusional, I can tell you that much.

You should have told the GMs about this before you spend 5000 gold that you never had by any legitimate means. Not expecting a ban afterwards is just plain stupid. I'd chuck this up to common sense, but now I'm just questioning your own psychosis.

Hatson

#24 » Post by Hatson » 13 Aug 2015 04:35

Thor wrote: Image
[youtube]jZ7E3YzoaZ4[/youtube]

Nyeriah

#25 » Post by Nyeriah » 13 Aug 2015 05:54

Locking.