Wintergrasp Quests Unbalanced

Kraith
Former Staff

Wintergrasp Quests Unbalanced

#1 » Post by Kraith » 26 Apr 2011 19:23

Wintergrasp obviously doesn't work, but we all know some quests work. Thing is, alliance and horde are not balanced in the number of quests they can complete weekly. This matters because alliance currently gets thousands of extra honor points per week as well as additional Stone Keeper's Shards. I know everything won't always be perfectly balanced, but this is easy to fix. The problem is that the Alliance quest [Fueling the Demolishers] is given twice while Horde works correctly.

Alliance:

Horde:

The best solution would be to fix the double quest, but if that isn't easy, could 1 normally uncompletable horde quest be added to quest completer so that horde and alliance are equal on honor, shards, and gold? This quest offers the exact same reward as all the rest.

Could we get that quest added to QC, then if the [Fueling the Demolishers] quest is fixed, then it could be removed so it is still fair.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Roel
Founder

Re: Wintergrasp Quests Unbalanced

#2 » Post by Roel » 26 Apr 2011 20:20

added

Xpain

#3 » Post by Xpain » 27 Apr 2011 10:41

i dont know how it is in Horde, but u can only get 3 quests in wintergasp that work even if its the same. And i dont know why but, the quest say the reward is 3k + Honnor but we get only 1k is that normal??? thx

Velasong

#4 » Post by Velasong » 27 Apr 2011 13:41

Xpain wrote:i dont know how it is in Horde, but u can only get 3 quests in wintergasp that work even if its the same. And i dont know why but, the quest say the reward is 3k + Honnor but we get only 1k is that normal??? thx
just did wintergrasp weeklys (horde side) i only got around 1.7k per weekly instead of up to 3.7k,a lil disapointing but its still easy honor nonetheless

Arnoxis

#5 » Post by Arnoxis » 27 Apr 2011 13:49

yeah i also noticed that honor thing right now its also displays 3700 honor gained and 1800 honor gained but if you check ur honor it has only 1800 more

Kraith
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Kraith » 27 Apr 2011 17:36

Hmmm, that is a separate issue but I hadn't noticed it before...
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum