My Account has bin Banned...

KyleX911

My Account has bin Banned...

#1 » Post by KyleX911 » 20 Apr 2011 18:30

I bin on this server now for about 5..6..7 months..and i just NOW out of ALL them hard worken dedicated days 2 the server and my Guild i get a week suspension for something i did not do...Draneiknight(a so called Mod) has bin in my guild, and a good friend for along while now..a person i have gave everything to...money, items, dungeon runs, quest help, and never ONCE have i asked for a return favor. I have a mega feeling over the last few weeks he has bin VERY jealous of me(thats staff abuse?(...why? i do not know but he has shown aalot of signs in the guild lately of him being so and which why i KNOW he had something 2 do with my week suspension..for NO reason... abuses? really? since when? Where's the log's? I want evidence..this guy has abused his tag MANY times in my guild...if anything i should be given him the suspension of use and abuse...i did everything for this kid...this is NOT fair..but i wont cry and complain any longer over it..it's only a week..its just a mega shame i dont deserve this suspension...i realise there is many servers, many games i could be elsewhere at enjoying instead now because of this..but i love this server, and i love my friends and guild...i couldnt abondon that over something so STUPID..just no that your mods/mod has bin caught abusing there tag a few times now..just so immature, and none at this point are welcomed back into my Guild ever again..plus the day my guild dies is the day i delete my accounts..Chillpill will RISE again! pCe. Truewow rules!

Matsy

Re: My Account has bin Banned...

#2 » Post by Matsy » 20 Apr 2011 19:23

Draneiknight is only a mod, not a GM, he didnt ban you.
You ban reason is Abusal of staff, so you most likely started mouthing of a member of the staff. So a GM banned you.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Revernance

#3 » Post by Revernance » 20 Apr 2011 19:27

I think you are mistaken and owe dk an apology since he cannot suspend your account unless he was suddenly promoted in the last few days and a quick check of the website can confirm this, as a tm level 1 he has no power to suspend accounts only disable your chat and as mods we never mute for more then 10 hours unless it is a major issue and in that case we ask a gmt level 2 to do a short ban.

I think your rant makes you the childish one.

Dk is a good mod and not the sort from what I have seen to abuse his powers

P.s. fail delay as I'm typing on my phone lol

Draeniknight

#4 » Post by Draeniknight » 20 Apr 2011 21:19

I don't know who told you I had anything to do with your ban. As a matter of fact. I wasn't even online when this happened and found out when I logged on to see I was kicked and your nasty letter in my mail. I did nothing against you. Reported nothing, didn't even mute you. As I said before I WASN'T EVEN THERE.

I. don't know why I feel I should defend myself, but the truth is undeniable. It's only been a few times that I have accidently talked in guild chat with the tag on. Most of the time happens when I log on after a crash (where I had been taking a ticket).

2. You know full well that am not nor have ever been jealous of you. If I had been able to ban you, what would be the motive? So I could finally say in /g chat. "Yay! Now I'm better than Chill?". Another thing that makes no sense.

3. You have been bitter to me ever since I became a mod. You feel you don't deserve the horrors of life? How do you think I feel? I also gave many many many runs to the people in the guild and donated all the gold you lent me back into the vault. I have told you the happenings of people in your guild.

Let's face it, you wanted to kick me a while ago, but when you got banned, saw fit to blame me with a reason you deem appropriate. I'm truly sorry for your confused state, Chill. I hope you find happiness in your guild and wish you luck on your continuing journey.

oOXColdmoonXOo

#5 » Post by oOXColdmoonXOo » 21 Apr 2011 00:48

I do know what this is about and so far as I know DK had nothing to do with it. You really should find out what it was about BEFORE you make an ass of yourself by throwing accusations around.

Kraith
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Kraith » 21 Apr 2011 01:03

DIscussion closed. Your arguments have no proof, DK's a good mod, and your lack of punctuation makes me cry.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum