guild leadership

jaho01

guild leadership

#1 » Post by jaho01 » 22 Dec 2015 18:56

Hello this is Jaho the acting guild leader for "Fist of the Horde." Our previous gl was permabanned recently so i have been acting as guild leader for a while now. My initial plan after I found that out about him being permabanned was to write chamol which is currently second in command, in rank that is to see if here wanted guild leadership. I would have supported his decision to take over if he wished with me being second in command. However, Chamol sent a letter to me ingame that he would like for me to be guild leader and him be my second in command. I have the copy of that letter on Jaho btw. Officially i have been 3rd in command due to the ranking system and basically i'm getting a bit tired of jumping through hoops to get this matter resolved. i'v been trying since bisc was permabanned to no avail. the guild that i'm in already accepts me as guild leader so it just needs to be made official. What is the hold up? i've submitted 2 or 3 tickets on this, pmd an admin, Roel, like my friend dymond in the game mentioned to do and now i'm posting this. speak to my officers, they will tell u i deserve this as well. So if there are some of my guild members that read this please comment and the forum staff please comment as well. By the way, so far all that i've heard from the staff is that they are passing the buck to someone else and no one can make that change. Please prove me wrong staff. This has been a lot of trouble to go through without any results.....

mosier67

Re: guild leadership

#2 » Post by mosier67 » 23 Dec 2015 01:16

as far as i am concerned you have always been im command

benzviliran

#3 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Dec 2015 01:29

i didnt read it all but who was the guild leader btw? what is the name of the guy that was perma banned?
I am the swarm

Kniteknite

#4 » Post by Kniteknite » 23 Dec 2015 03:13

My advice, as I usually make copies of letters in game, then I can screenShot them if need be, You can send one in a GMpm~ I hope that may help Jaho. I know You are a stand up guy ever since I met You on the battle field in the realm of Bloodcraft, all those many hours ago. If anyone deserves to be believed and heard, You are one such person , as staff could resolve any later dispute, if one might ever present itself, just as easily as Your situation can be resolved in the present :tick: , they can give You an early present x D Your unofficial [Secretary of Resolution Litigation] ~(Kk~

edit: Have Your officers also write an in game mail to You so You can ss the letters while they are in Your mailbox as well if need be~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

jaho01

#5 » Post by jaho01 » 23 Dec 2015 04:22

His name was biscadin or biscuit. thank you very much kniteknite i'm honored to have met you. You have been an honorable opponent on the battlefield as i believe you are in life as well.

jaho01

#6 » Post by jaho01 » 23 Dec 2015 04:29

last but far not least mosier67 it has been a pleasure having you as an officer bro and a friend as well. Thank you very much for the friendship and support in this issue.

benzviliran

#7 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Dec 2015 05:08

Im curious why bisc was banned and perma he was a nice guy the only reason i could think of is hacking cause the guy gave impression he wouldnt do something bad and if he was perma banned it was sure has to be bad not something like abusing some arena or pvp etc so im really curious why he got perma banned.
I am the swarm

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Dec 2015 08:49

There were some other people claiming the ownership of this guild too, but as it stands I believe we'd like to pass the leadership to an active officer. That being said, we've read your requests and they haven't really been neglected, we just need to get to the 'okay, let's do it' point.

Fastor

#9 » Post by Fastor » 23 Dec 2015 10:02

Gather all or at least 3/4 of active guild members to post here as confirmation of accepting you as leader.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Nymunne » 23 Dec 2015 10:38

Nyeriah wrote:There were some other people claiming the ownership of this guild too, but as it stands I believe we'd like to pass the leadership to an active officer. That being said, we've read your requests and they haven't really been neglected, we just need to get to the 'okay, let's do it' point.
^ - This.

I know about your case and I already opened a topic about it as i told you I would when you opened ticket about it. Topic was replied to by the staff but it's not really decided. A lot of people came to ask for the Guild Master rank and I told you that and I will say what I said in the staff topic as well: I don't mind passing the Guild leadership to you if you are the most active and people want you out of them all.

Also think of this situation where multiple people ask the staff for the guild membership what would you do in the case? Each of you claims they have the "right" or "should be" the new Guild Master. Now who would you believe here? It's why in this case the command goes to the active person in the next highest rank (like a Co-GM.) Anyway I agree with Fastor, if lots of people want you to have that guild then by all means I don't mind it. You can also try to reach out Bisc if you have his contact information since another candidate is a good friend of his and asked for the same rank as well.

Parra98

#11 » Post by Parra98 » 23 Dec 2015 14:31

Unholyblood here, i'd love to see you as Guild Leader ^_^

nischal

#12 » Post by nischal » 23 Dec 2015 14:36

yea jaho bro should be accepted as the guild master of "fist of the horde"......i accept him as a gm of our guild he always has been kind and helpful to each and every guild member he deserves to be the gm

jaho01

#13 » Post by jaho01 » 23 Dec 2015 18:48

Thank you very much Unholy and Sobered bro :) You both make excellent officers as well :) and are a pleasure to have in guild :)

Rebornman
Donor

#14 » Post by Rebornman » 23 Dec 2015 19:35

Hi, I am Lemm. I am an active member of Fist of the Horde. I would like to see Jaho promoted to Guild Leader. He has been a great asset to the guild and everyone in it. Thank you

Parra98

#15 » Post by Parra98 » 23 Dec 2015 19:48

Nyeriah wrote:There were some other people claiming the ownership of this guild too, but as it stands I believe we'd like to pass the leadership to an active officer. That being said, we've read your requests and they haven't really been neglected, we just need to get to the 'okay, let's do it' point.
Can you tell us the name of the others claiming the ownership?