The Eye of Eternity 10-Man Achievements Mischief.

????

The Eye of Eternity 10-Man Achievements Mischief.

#1 » Post by ???? » 20 Aug 2014 19:10

Hey there.

Earlier I led a run of EoE10 and we cleared it, however one of our members -- Naweezy -- died and thus wasn't able to get the achievements due to the bug which occurs at that point of it happening.

http://postimg.org/image/6mn9zhk81/

She's supposed to get the achievements in the following SS:

http://postimg.org/image/pt0h2o0pt/ (top two achievements)

Some assistance solving this issue would be appreciated.

Naweezy

Re: The Eye of Eternity 10-Man Achievements Mischief.

#2 » Post by Naweezy » 20 Aug 2014 19:12

Naweezy - 80 Shaman
Naweezie - 80 DK

Chasity
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Chasity » 21 Aug 2014 14:06

For me there isn't any evidence that the person need to have those achievements. First two screenshots - raid happening on 20th and achievements earned on 13 of August. Next 3 screenshots are person standing on a stairs with ID for Eye and again the achievements earned on 13 of August. From me it's no, there isn't any actual evidence that the person was in the raid on 13th or that he/she actually killed the boss.
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

????

#4 » Post by ???? » 21 Aug 2014 14:46

http://www.truewow.org/armory/character.php?n=Naweezy
You can clearly see she has a lock on EoE10 and a kill count -- 1/1.

http://www.truewow.org/armory/achieveme ... ?n=Naweezy
You can clearly see that she doesn't have "The Spell Weaver's Downfall". Her drake got killed, she fell down, and died. We tried to somehow get Malygos to follow the aggroed drake to her even, if that was possible, which it was not but still worth the try to try to solve this bug. We tried anything and everything to somehow settle this then and there by ourselves, but nothing worked, so it required higher-level assistance as last time, so we had to kill him just as the situation was, which was just like last week, which got solved then -- this is literally the exact same situation as last week's -- achievements mishap, that's all.

It also seems that we didn't kill him in under six minutes, so that leaves "You Don't Have an Eternity" off the list, but still no "The Spell Weaver's Downfall", which for instance Palatardin (one of the other raid members) got as a first-time in my group in which Naweezy was also in, but didn't get the achievement.

http://www.truewow.org/armory/character ... Ketsuikaji
My Warock's Armory. Can clearly see I have the EoE10 lock myself -- I was the raid leader of this week's run again. I got the achievements in last week's run so don't go all "He got it on the 13th so that automatically means X shouldn't get it." -- you have many ways to check for yourselves as staff members, and more specifically, as Game Masters, including the simple action which any player can do and that is looking at the TrueWoW Armory of someone.

On her Armory, when you click on the EoE10 lock she has, you just don't get a green tick next to "Malygos" if you haven't slain him -- she has it though, meaning she has done it and fully at that, and has even been there 'til the very same end, and killed Malygos, and it was counted. Furthermore as you've already pointed it out to use it as counter-evidence to our evidence, the raid was ran on the 20th, so the lock reset is on the 27th, meaning it's authentic, so there's my counter-counter-evidence to your counter-evidence. Look first and conclude after.

The SSs showing the members in the raid group you can see have been in numerous of my raids in the same day, almost right one after another -- check all their Armories as well to see for yourselves if you still don't believe me -- you may even ask any and every single one of them directly for further evidence.

Also do you really think I'd be willing to lie or cheat someone out of something, especially out of something like this? Really now? You clearly don't know me, if so, because I am not that kind of person, that kind of thing is not my style, and I'm taking this very seriously, if I may, so it'd be wise to acknowledge the fact this isn't an attempt at pulling anyone's leg here.

I'd appreciate it more if there are actual responses showing willingness to help not to publically vent at the wrong person for having a bad day.

Thanks again, and I'm still waiting.

grimballz

#5 » Post by grimballz » 21 Aug 2014 14:57

I, Jiranthos, can also reinforce our claims with the following evidence (some of which may duplicate the previous but is still to be evaluated, in my opinion).

First of all, here's a screenshot of my own personal armory:

As you can clearly see from this image here, we have The Eye of Eternity 10-man lock here. It clearly shows 1/1, which means it was finished, and the fact alone that the raid has a single boss means there would be no lock if Malygos wasn't slain.
You can see all the characters that also have the raid lock in the image posted above.

And this here is the personal armory page of the person of interest. She clearly has Malygos down and the raid lock reset on 27th of August. Meaning it was done this week (and the 20th of August being the only day possible for it to have happened).

As my friend already stated above, we had this exact problem last week and it was cooperatively and quickly solved by another GM.
I do agree that the earlier images (before Chasity's post on this thread) were obscure and didn't provide much evidence or gave room for doubt, but these armory images should be proof enough that Naweezy was there and should have gotten the achievement for slaying the dragon with us. Unless you don't trust your own armory system, that is.

Thank you for your help last week and I really hope for your help again this week and the weeks to follow, until the issue is fixed in a hotfix or a patch.

Jiranthos.

Chasity
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Chasity » 21 Aug 2014 15:15

Yes from all the screenshots and everything I can see that this week you killed the boss, but the achievements was made last week on 13th. As a evidence we need a combat log from 13th or the person to have won an item from the boss or screenshots like this: http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=13575 , http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 70#p147455
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

grimballz

#7 » Post by grimballz » 21 Aug 2014 15:29

We're not trying for the speed-kill achievement here, I want to put that out there. We're just looking the simple "just-killed-Malygos" achievement, which you just approved we did. We didn't do the speed-kill apparently since a member of the raid -- Palatardin -- didn't get the speed kill achievement. Most of us got the speed kill achievement last week (one of your own links is to our own forum thread last week). We had no way to know if we got the speed-kill this week, but we looked into the person who got the "kill" achievement and he didn't get the speed-kill achievement, which means we didn't get a speed-kill this week, so that's that issue solved.

We're just looking for the basic "Kill Malygos in any time or way" achievement (Spellweaver's downfall (10-player)). And as you have already agreed that Naweezy was there (she wasn't last week), and the boss did die this week -- she deserves the "kill" achievement. Nothing more and nothing less, just that one achievement. And it doesn't even matter when the boss died, this week or any week, we provided proof that it did happen at all with Naweezy there (this week, but could be any other), and the achievement should be granted to her.

Thanks.

????

#8 » Post by ???? » 21 Aug 2014 15:42

Look buddy or gal, I really don't appreciate the way you respond and how you attend to this so I'd like you to kindly refrain from being a part of this as all you are doing is replying with basically nothing while in the meantime making others look like they're talking to an unpainted wall. I am personally not being upset myself, nor am I trying to bash on you, but you really need to work on a few things first, so until then, I'd rather you exit this stage, so to speak.

http://www.truewow.org/armory/character ... Palatardin
http://www.truewow.org/armory/achieveme ... Palatardin

He was in the raid, and that's already obvious with what has already been said and given as evidence -- he's one of the people who got the achievement on the 20th, but not the second one, so you even have proof that Malygos wasn't killed in under six minutes and that someone else was there to earn the achievement of killing him and clearing EoE itself to have as evidence that the raid was legit and so were the people, who were all legitimately present at that time. He's even online now -- go ahead and ask him directly, or anyone else that was in the group, if you're going to be so naive, or simply, stay away, because you seem to be in the wrong mood and are showing that to the wrong person, and that is not what we need. We need help, or at least, an attempt at helping -- you're just plain repeating the same thing over and over again even when undeniably solid proof slaps you across the face, while doing the exact opposite of even at least trying to help here.

Also when you said "As a evidence we need a combat log from 13th or the person to have won an item from the boss or screenshots like this: " I believe you meant the 20th and not the 13th -- this date is seriously getting into your head and you're not bothering to check, and also, the dead person who bugs out and doesn't get the achievement, also isn't eligible for loot, so don't give me that one either if you'd be willing to co-operate.

Again, I feel like I must clarify: I nor anyone else here responding to you is trying to make a flame war out of this -- I am simply stating an honest judgement regarding you and your words and your actions and deem them as unhelpful -- even hindering -- and unwanted.

I simply want this to be settled to the point that it genuinely feels settled and is settled, not glimpsed at and then thrown away, while giving some unrightful excuses.

Naweezy was there, got the kill count, thus deserves "The Spellweaver's Downfall (10 Player)" -- this is literally the single sentence that states the issue and implies as obvious and a genuinely bright sunshiny day what must be done -- end of story.

That is simply all there is to this.

grimballz

#9 » Post by grimballz » 21 Aug 2014 15:43

I read through your reply multiple times and came to the conclusion that you think we're talking about the raid on 13th of August, which is not the case. Forget that 13th, it's all done and resolved. We ran Malygos twice (this week on the 20th of August and last week on the 13th of August). Please forget about the 13th, the achievements you saw in the screenshot were, indeed, done on the 13th, but as I said most of us (not Naweezy) did it then. This is a completely new week, a completely new raid and Naweezy was there the first time this week. (I repeat, she wasn't there on the 13th, so forget about the 13th, that is locked and done and moved).
We're not trying to get an achievement for a person for achievement done last week, we ARE, in fact, trying to get the achievement for a person who was there this week and killed the boss this week and should only get achievements for this week, of course. Don't give her any achievements done last week! Just this week's simple kill achievement. I hope you understand now.

Chasity
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Chasity » 21 Aug 2014 15:46

Yes the group killed the boss, I never agreed that she did. She have the id, but I just tested how it work so I got an id for a random raid. It marked all of the bosses as killed because they are killed for the id. Still its not a prove that I was there and actually killed the boses as I didn't. The armory and the id can't be used as a prove, because she could've get the ID even a day after the raid. If you don't have any screenshot with her on it and the dead boss the achievement will be not granted.

grimballz

#11 » Post by grimballz » 21 Aug 2014 15:51

Do you really think we would go through all of this trouble and waste our time just to cheat you out of an achievement? An easy to get, every week achievement?

I have nothing else to say.

????

#12 » Post by ???? » 21 Aug 2014 15:58

Seriously, just get out -- it's obvious what you're willing to do yourself and none of it helps anyone in any way, so it's not needed for you to be here.

Also as a side-remark you should try working on your English a bit -- especially the understanding part of it.

And another thing: Who in their right mind would ever be in a raid and not attend to it just to get locked out for it? This is a rhetorical question so don't bother answering it to me or anyone else here -- answer it to yourself and maybe then you'll get the idea and a few other things.

The situation is simple.

The issue is simple.

The request is simple.

The solution is simple.

The solving of the issue in itself is simple even.

All of it is simply genuine.

It's all just so simple.

AKA 2 + 2 = 17.

I'll be waiting for an actually serious, comprehensive and co-operative response now, preferably from someone else. You are really trying to temper with us, and I am strongly advising you to back down and back off from this thread and have someone else attend to this. If you are still not going to listen or understand, or simply vacate this thread, then we are going to have a few issues regarding communication and a few other things as well.

perka

#13 » Post by perka » 21 Aug 2014 16:04

There is simply not enough valuable information provided for us to reward the achievement. Last Chasity post explains it well enough.
Also i think you should try to remain calm and respect others or this thread will end up like many others lying around quickly enough, and its something that doesn't help anyone.

????

#14 » Post by ???? » 21 Aug 2014 16:12

No posts explain it at all. It's just nit-picking. Also you're leaving out what we've been explaining thus far and how valueable that has been, implying the answer to both is absolutely zero. And we are calm and we're trying to provide respect -- just take some criticizm, will ya? Would you rather have this, or someone swearing at you with vulgar profanities included, in caps/shifts and providing absolutely no reason at all while not even trying to bother with anything nor understanding or appreciating anything? Because really, I could do that for sure, but there's no need for it and it'd do nothing good in anyone's case. Ironically though you seem to not understand or appreciate because you're making this seem like one of those topics which get locked for crawling with directly-targetted offense-filled messages and whatnot, which this, I assure you, is not, obviously -- if not then you need an eye check. Now don't go off instantly busting in here threatening with a thread lock when this isn't even half-finished just because it doesn't appeal to you, so I believe the ones that really have to simmer down, are you, because we're really trying hard with you, and you're just simply trying to make monkeys out of us -- no bananas for me right now but thanks.
Last edited by Guest on 21 Aug 2014 16:16, edited 1 time in total.

grimballz

#15 » Post by grimballz » 21 Aug 2014 16:15

I guess we'll maybe let this one slide, but seriously -- as a side note: This happens to many people every week and will continue to happen, so you'll be right to expect more threads like this until the developers fix it. We'll, of course, keep proper screenshots from every raid from now on. I didn't mean to start a heated discussion about this or mean any disrespect, it's just it's a known issue. Yes, we can do it again next week and then take proper screenshots and post another thread, but it's just a principle. You expect to go to work and receive salary when you do the work, right? And, of course, you can work another month and get it then (like we can wait for the next week) , but it's not fair, nonetheless, you don't get back your time and effort and money. In WoW terms, it wastes our time and nerves and it wastes yours.