EOF not credited

Clawmaker

EOF not credited

#1 » Post by Clawmaker » 08 Jun 2014 17:58

Having problem with my account character (Blademaker) as I'm not getting EOF from Dungeons and Raids.
I have done 6 dungeons(with Reset every day) and an ICC10 man Normal(Killed 2 Boss and Gunship).
But my EOF are still the same as 78.

Kniteknite

Re: EOF not credited

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 22 Dec 2016 11:18

CM still having issue?
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Jiranthos
Admin

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 22 Dec 2016 11:27

Necro from 2014 D:

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Dec 2016 13:01

Jesus

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 22 Dec 2016 13:35

I hope this isn't TrueWoW support's usual response time.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Eronox
MVP

#6 » Post by Eronox » 22 Dec 2016 14:00

Gnurg wrote:I hope this isn't TrueWoW support's usual response time.
hhahahahahhahahhaahahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Dec 2016 14:17

I was surprised that this thread was being brought up after so long, however I do remember this being discussed among the GMs but I don't remember what was the outcome of it. The player was contacted in-game and that's what I have for sure. I also remember we didn't exactly know what could be possibly causing it.

This thread as it is was lost among the Raid & Dungeon threads, since we clearly don't look for support issues among the threads in this section.

Furthermore, please don't use the "bump thread" feature in the future. It just leads to misunderstandings like this, because the bump is not visible to us, which leads us to believe others are necroing dead threads.

As for the posts above, I may have lost my sense of humor over all those years but I can't see how is it funny. Obviously we don't take years to take care of issues, as aforementioned, this was discussed in-game through tickets as well. I believe no solution was found to the issue and the player didn't request further assistance until now. "Jokes" like this only serve to demoralize the staff and our support service in general without a reason, as for whoever reads the forums has not a clue of the entire background of the issue, much like the ones coming up with such jokes in the first place.

Clawmaker

#8 » Post by Clawmaker » 07 Jun 2018 08:19

This has been resolved within a week. Gm asked me to make a forum report as many other players were facing the same issue. viewtopic.php?f=89&t=13021
You can move this thread to resolved.I apologize for the late reply due to busy schedule.