Winter Veil Please Help

hjason3
Donor

Winter Veil Please Help

#1 » Post by hjason3 » 16 Dec 2013 08:18

I can't get the winter veil quests. Its almost like they never reset from last year like I did them already but I thought that you could do them every year? I can still kiss the revealers and receive snowflakes and mistletoe and everything just cant get any quests. The vendors by the AH in Orgrimmar I can buy stuff from but there is no quest mark above them or the one under the tree or outside of Orgrimmar. I tried logging on to other chars on same account and its the same for all of them. If you could help I would really appreciate it this is one of my favorite times of the year in life and Warcraft.. Ha..

Kniteknite

Re: Winter Veil Please Help

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 23 Dec 2013 00:34

same thing with Me, but kiss the revelers in the Inns in capital cities , that should work and I 'm trying to do some achievements but.... http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 37#p122837
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Neo210

#3 » Post by Neo210 » 23 Dec 2013 04:45

I Think it's wonderful that with this new Layout and forum.. we can't get a GM to reply about this.. I tried once with a gm.. for the snowman kit.. I was willing to legitimately do the quest.. and well I still don't have the snowman disguise from the mail.. so count me in and allow me a new snowman outfit.. I have some dancing in Dalaran to do....

**EDIT***
oh and fix the crashing thrashing racers also :D.. or give us a guideline for Screenshots and give the achievement. THanks

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Dec 2013 11:50

Open tickets if you haven't already and wait patiently please. Bumping in-game issues here is a bad idea.

Crashing and Thrashing will not be given away. If we don't manage to fix it, too bad.