Lost my account changing password.

ItchyVortex

Lost my account changing password.

#1 » Post by ItchyVortex » 20 Aug 2013 03:18

So, i was changing password like i allways do from times to times, for security reasons.
This time i didnt copy paste the new pass to a notepad file, and when i logged out and tried to log in, to check if it was right, i had that feeling you have when you lose your home keys...
I wrote my new password wrong probably, or something bugged.
I kept trying in different ways, but it was allways wrong, until it shown me a message saying account was no longer available for use.
I am still logged on TW site and forum, so i searched a bit and learned the autoban lasted 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes i gave it another try and couldnt log.

So, i want some help restoring my account, my main is Esunna, i can provide you any info about the account.
I got screenshots and can even tell you what my new password should be (even if written wrong). My account name, name of characters in it, old password, info about character stuff...

And i cant restore from the private questions thing, i allways answer that randomly and jokingly, thinking i will never need that. FML, h4lp plis.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: Lost my account changing password.

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 20 Aug 2013 03:30

If you are logged on the main site then restore it from here: http://www.truewow.org/?p=account&sub=manage

ItchyVortex

#3 » Post by ItchyVortex » 20 Aug 2013 09:31

Oh wow it was that simple, i saw that page but tought i needed to use the secret questions.
Thanks, got the account back :D
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Sep 2013 05:12

------- CANNED MESSAGE STARTS -------

It does seem that the original issue reported by the original poster has been originally solved.
Furthermore, this topic is going to be locked to safe it away from the evil grave digging clan of furbogs.

If however by any means the user occur to find any other issue again, please open a new thread.

See you around and have fun!

--------- CANNED MESSAGE ENDS ---------