Banned for "hacking" - Dan

Raxxo

Re: Banned for "hacking" - Dan

#16 » Post by Raxxo » 08 Aug 2013 21:07

Kindzadza wrote:Actually 2 rules were broken here:

1) Never share your account info, because it is at your own risk if you lose the account.
2) Do not scam.

I will keep my word and asking for an unban by Slarmin.

With this said I won't recover any account lost due trade because it is getting out of hand.
What... The... Fuck...
Please discuss this on the GM forum before unbanning this asshole.
I hope the other GM's have a better moral compass than you do and convince you that Dan is fucking wrong.

????

#17 » Post by ???? » 08 Aug 2013 21:09

Kindzadza wrote:1) Never share your account info, because it is at your own risk if you lose the account.
So you let the guy get away with it - oookay...
Kindzadza wrote:2) Do not scam.
He just plain snatched it and tried to make a run for it...
Kindzadza wrote:With this said I won't recover any account lost due trade because it is getting out of hand.
Which is like saying you won't help because it's too much of a bother, which brings us back to the beginning - letting the guy get away with it...

Siisz
Donor

#18 » Post by Siisz » 08 Aug 2013 21:10

You must be kidding me!?

This is insanely low. But atleast some people knows what there is their own, and got respect enough in life to keep it as it is.
Mother of Raiders on the Storm: Siisz, Siiz, Siis, Siisliciousz, Siiszlyne, Siiszalian, Siizees and many more.

MutinusMutunus

#19 » Post by MutinusMutunus » 08 Aug 2013 21:12

I didnt say your stealing your account siisz
i just change the pass that you kept the same for almost a year.

im not trying to say its not your account

do you know how much i wish you hadn't given it to me?
do you know how much i wish you had of change the pass after at some point

i dont remember the PS, i was never going for SE

and yes you gave me a bit of a deal on nightmare ender for 6 or 9k i can pay the difference
to what the AH price is now if i get an acc back

Siisz
Donor

#20 » Post by Siisz » 08 Aug 2013 21:20

Dan you logged my char, changed my password yesterday! You didn't wish shit, you wished that i never found out. That i gave up, so you could have 6 more 80s and be happy with. So stop liying!

- You change your words over and over and make yourself look so damn innocent. But you had 7 accounts as everyone can see, and you kept my info and even lied about it for 1 year almost! Just for wait to right time, and log in and take it. I only knew something was wrong because you made 1 mistake, by logging in while i was online and log my druid in and out. And i knew NO ONE use that one. Even i dont do it almost. And same second i checked, and i had 5 people to help me check it. Autoban over and over for around 1 hour, for then keep talking to gms. Stayed up to 3 am, and send roel a copy of last transaction of donation to the account. 01. MARTS 2013 20 euro. HOW CAN YOU EVEN LOOK YOURSELF INTO THE MIRROR!? You were my fucking officer! And was helping me out with guild run in XXI. And you just pretend like nothing. Seriously, go learn some selfrespect atleast. I am not going to talk more here. GMs must know their own judgement. Otherweis i will be ashamed, i got my road clean. What about yours?
Mother of Raiders on the Storm: Siisz, Siiz, Siis, Siisliciousz, Siiszlyne, Siiszalian, Siizees and many more.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#21 » Post by Kindzadza » 08 Aug 2013 21:27

Calm down guys...

Siisz you must understand this is your own fault as much as is Dan's. You shared the account for no reason to a player you don't know well and you never updated your account info.

By unbanning him I am trying to teach a lesson the more naive players that they shouldn't share the account information nor trade.

I only suggested unban and I never said I am gonna do it myself. Now please calm the situtation and wait for Slarmin to come with a decision. Otherwise I will lock the topic until he does so.

MutinusMutunus

#22 » Post by MutinusMutunus » 08 Aug 2013 21:27

We have had arguments over and over and over again during and after i left XXI
and you still didnt change your pass. you say i lied
you kept my info and even lied about it for 1 year almost
not talking to you or seeing you in game to much isn't lying

sorry didnt see you kind
Last edited by Guest on 08 Aug 2013 21:27, edited 1 time in total.

Siisz
Donor

#23 » Post by Siisz » 08 Aug 2013 21:27

I dont want your damn thing. You stole from me, you stole from the people i play with. You ninjaed a GV! People builded! This is not just me, you fucking stole from others aswell. So dont you dare talk about gold. I dont give shit about gold, i can always get that. But pride, honor and respect, is something you earn!

MutinusMutunus

#24 » Post by MutinusMutunus » 08 Aug 2013 21:30

Which others ?

Siisz
Donor

#25 » Post by Siisz » 08 Aug 2013 21:36

Gatling (my renamed hunter before faction change) withdrewed 60x infinite dust, 35x fish feast, 40x scroll of fur something (priest stamina buff) from United Forces in raid tab. Which only officers have full acces to. You didnt complete the trade to your other char, since still having 1 stack left on the toon. But i standed in and apologized to my guild, and my guildies. For YOUR abuse of it.

Daryl

#26 » Post by Daryl » 08 Aug 2013 22:21

Well, Dan here is basically the kind of player none would like to have around. But that doesn't mean he's a total asshole. ( I presume )
And it's only understandable that he did what he did, as temptation ruins the best of us. But that doesn't mean he should go by unpunished.

If this was up to me, I would ban him for a month, as a punishment, and a lesson for him!
Now, Dan, again, what you did is very despicable, and I am very surprised that you didn't apologize to Siisz....
You open up a topic, demanding to be unbanned, you want us to "have mercy" on you, and you want that without even trying to correct your wrongs, and that isn't really in your favor...

All in all, we're constantly always breaking our own rules by intervening in account theft... But it is necessary, because if we don't, more people like you will roam around truewow, making the playing experience to everyone else terrible. Which is why i believe we should keep punishing people like you.

TLDR: Dan bad player. No one wants Dan around. Ban Dan for a month as a lesson and a punishment ( i suggest ). Dan don't you do this again.

Vaen

#27 » Post by Vaen » 08 Aug 2013 22:29

So i got one of my account stolen because somebody had the email and recovered the account after trading and there nothing the gm can do
Am I the only one who missed this part ? His english might not be the best but he has a point, I mean come on, there seems to be a double moral for such matters in some occasions ... banning somebody for scamming is completely fair in my opinion, as well as is people losing their accounts because they trust somebody they should not have trusted.

What is not okay is banning in some situations and not in others (similar ones, mind you, I'm talking about the matter at hand and the OP being a victim of an account rob however long ago,) there should be some clear and concise guidelines for such situations. Not to mention that it does appear like the OP is culprit of no scamming, seeing as somebody willingly gives him the account information.
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Myaoming
Former Staff

#28 » Post by Myaoming » 08 Aug 2013 22:36

Ok, so basically, if I want a player banned, I can simply give him my account details and wait for him to change the password, then report, get him banned and retrieve my account. Funny. I'm not saying it was Siisz's intention, but it could work that way.

I admit it was a bad move of mine, but what I understood from Siisz is that it was not a scam, but a hack, since she told me that she never gave account info to anyone... But even if she told me that, I wouldn't ban him since it wasn't a scam. I wouldn't call it a scam really. It wasn't a trade, and there was no sort of deal. It was just a bad move from Siisz. Don't trust people easily...

Mutinus, your accounts will be unbanned in few minutes. But anyway, I have few words to spit out: we Staff, are literally tired of your scamming issues. more than 50% of current trades are pure scamming. You're making us going through many logs and track accounts and IPs, things that can sometimes take more than one hour if really complicated and well played, just because of your mistakes that we've never supported. I suggest stopping account trades in a way or another... Anyway, not something to discuss here.

Locking this.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE