Banned for "hacking" - Dan

MutinusMutunus

Banned for "hacking" - Dan

#1 » Post by MutinusMutunus » 08 Aug 2013 20:31

So i got one of my account stolen because somebody had the email and recovered the account after trading and there nothing the gm can do, but a player gives me there account info willing-lee and i get all account on my ip banned when i change the pass

I think this is an unjust ban read my chat log in the ss

http://imageshack.us/f/541/jgpa.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/541/jgpa.jpg/

Raxxo

Re: Banned for "hacking" - Dan

#2 » Post by Raxxo » 08 Aug 2013 20:36

Not sure if troll post or serious post after seeing you spell 'willing-lee' :lol:
Anyway, looks like she was lending you her account so you could heal in a raid.
How can you call it stealing if she just claimed her account back after the raid?
Besides, your English is pretty crappy so I think she'll win an argument if she sees this post and decides to give us her part of the story.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Bluebell » 08 Aug 2013 20:41

Looks to me like she trusted you, and you just took the account. You say "trade", yet nothing in the SS shows you traded other than she asked you to go on her account. The assumption of her was that she'd obviously get the account back afterwards.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

MutinusMutunus

#4 » Post by MutinusMutunus » 08 Aug 2013 20:42

English shouldn't be a factor, its that she gave my her account info to heal a raid
i dont think i should get 6 accounts perma banned for changing the password
the rules say they dont support it and iv already been told if you give your account info
out its at your own risk and if you get your account back cause you know the email
then good for you ?

i dont see why im being perma banned
You say "trade",
i mean like she gave me her account info
i gave her nothing and she knew i wasnt giving her anything

Bluebell
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Bluebell » 08 Aug 2013 20:45

So everything you did, in your eyes, was fully justified?

Including changing the password of someone else's account?
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

MutinusMutunus

#6 » Post by MutinusMutunus » 08 Aug 2013 20:47

I feel what i did was sleazy and kinda douche but not outside of the rules
because i didnt ask for her account, she gave it to me

Raxxo

#7 » Post by Raxxo » 08 Aug 2013 20:49

Ok, so let me get things straight:

- She trusted you and gave you one of her accounts so you could heal in a raid with her.
- You accepted and healed in a raid like any "Good Guy Greg' would do.

Now comes the dickhead part.

- You think you are smart enough to abuse TrueWoW rules which state that account trading is allowed, but no GM support is provided if something goes wrong and the account gets stolen.
- You proceed to change the password, thinking that GM's won't intervene.
- Siisz claims her account back and reports you, resulting in you getting banned on all your accounts.
- You are godsmacked and upset because you actually got banned for your attempted account stealing and try to whine on the forums about it.

Sounds to me like you're pretty much a dickhead who tries to make your sneaky actions acutally sound legit.
Pretty good ban imo, hope you have fun on shit servers like Molten WoW where scumbags like you rule the server.
I think I'm speaking for the whole community if I say that we don't want and don't need your type of people here.

Now gtfo and have a nice life.
Last edited by Guest on 08 Aug 2013 20:54, edited 2 times in total.

MutinusMutunus

#8 » Post by MutinusMutunus » 08 Aug 2013 20:53

Im waiting for a gm to have uniform rules, un bias just read the facts and judge by the rules?

I think your dumb to tell your account info to someone you dont know, when the account your telling them has like 6 or 7 80's on it, if i go around giving out my account info should anyone who logs the account get banned just cause i trusted them ? i dont think that right.

Siisz
Donor

#9 » Post by Siisz » 08 Aug 2013 20:54

Hello Dan.

Yes, i gave you info 7-8 month ago, because you should heal on my druid as you did in icc25n.
And here i stand yesterday 21:30 you logging my account, and change my password, stealing my account with my mage, druid, hunter, warrior, dk, rogue on. And you ninja the alliance bank my hunter was in, move my hunter to Horde and rename it fucking to Gatling a orc. You told me you had deleted every fucking detail. I NEVER traded my mage, and everyone around us KNOW that! Wtf is wrong with you!? And thats almost 1 year ago!
Mother of Raiders on the Storm: Siisz, Siiz, Siis, Siisliciousz, Siiszlyne, Siiszalian, Siizees and many more.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Kindzadza » 08 Aug 2013 20:55

Hmm never had such a case, but it's pretty obvious that Siisz gave the account away knowing the consequences of it. It is not a scam in my eyes once again because Siisz whispered him and asked him to log the account (wth?).

I would unban the player and use this to set an example that you shouldn't share the account information to anyone,but yourself.

Hopefully, Siisz's account was restored, but I am asking the player to be unbanned, unless there is something else we should know.

MutinusMutunus

#11 » Post by MutinusMutunus » 08 Aug 2013 20:55

You told me you had deleted every fucking detail. I NEVER traded my mage, and everyone around us KNOW that!
I never said i deleted the details cause you didnt ask.

You didnt trade your mage. you didnt trade anything you just gave me your account info

????

#12 » Post by ???? » 08 Aug 2013 20:59

You took away someone's account, just like that - someone who trusted you enough; you destroyed that trust by performing this slimy move.

You were uncovered, the account was returned to its rightful owner, and you were reported for theft - you got what you deserved for your actions.

This is in no way not worth a permanent ban - it's more than worth it; you deserved it completely and undoubtedly and you got it, now accept it and don't do it again.

You were entrusted with this account to help the person concerned and you so decided to play along, until you changed the password and decided to keep it for yourself, instead of give it back and everyone go on their merry way; you really think this shouldn't be punishable, or even wrong? It's more than wrong - it's downright dastardly. You literally stole someone else's account after being entrusted with it, instead of giving it back - you broke the trust and broke the rules as well, and you dare try to find a way to get out of this mess? Really now, pal... how low can you go? Do you just take everything away like that when people ask you for favors and entrust you with things, just like that?

Raxxo

#13 » Post by Raxxo » 08 Aug 2013 21:02

Kindzadza wrote:Hmm never had such a case, but it's pretty obvious that Siisz gave the account away knowing the consequences of it. It is not a scam in my eyes once again because Siisz whispered him and asked him to log the account (wth?).

I would unban the player and use this to set an example that you shouldn't share the account information to anyone,but yourself.

Hopefully, Siisz's account was restored, but I am asking the player to be unbanned, unless there is something else we should know.
Dude... You can't let him get away with this shit just to set an example to the community...
He's a general douchebag that abused Siisz's trust and even called HER dumb after that, because she trusted him.
Is this the way you want our community to be? To be suspicioius to every damn player we encounter?
This is obviously not scamming, and Siisz shouldn't have given away her account info.
But do you want a player amidst us who sees no moral harm in stealing an account with 7/8 80's?

Reminds me of Pontius Pilatus: let scumbag/murderer go free and kill Jesus to set an example for the community? Why the fuck not?
Last edited by Guest on 08 Aug 2013 21:05, edited 1 time in total.

Siisz
Donor

#14 » Post by Siisz » 08 Aug 2013 21:04

- And dan since you keep SS, which is fine by me. Then please share date and year. Since i know it back from before i even closed XXI. Which is over 7 month ago. As the whole server knows. You comming here with your cheap ego claim that i am stealing my account ! Roel got message about i have donated on that account, he knows its mine. I have donate 40 euro, and he have copy of last donation. And i didn't sit here for 5 hours getting my account back, spamming Bluebell, Dymond, Roel, Slar, for a account i steal. If people decide to believe that then they aren't smart.

- You didn't get anything, Hmmm .. You wanted the PS's and you wanted Nightmare ender for delton. Spare me for you lies. And as i told Deltron, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY ACCOUNT, And learn what is yours!
Mother of Raiders on the Storm: Siisz, Siiz, Siis, Siisliciousz, Siiszlyne, Siiszalian, Siizees and many more.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Kindzadza » 08 Aug 2013 21:05

Actually 2 rules were broken here:

1) Never share your account info, because it is at your own risk if you lose the account.
2) Do not scam.

I will keep my word and asking for an unban by Slarmin.

With this said I won't recover any account lost due trade because it is getting out of hand.