Greetings, unsure decision to make, and about the previous GM.

Klick17

Greetings, unsure decision to make, and about the previous GM.

#1 » Post by Klick17 » 03 May 2022 03:34

Hello everyone :) ,
1st off: I think you all know/remember who i am so that i won't have to mention who. :) 8-)
2nd: I heard about axis's death which hit me hard and feel pained by it since he was a good and challenging friend to be with even though he was also a regular player and GM which was alot for him to do while still on the server those times. :cry:
And 3rd: I need some help deciding on whether or not to come back to the game since on 1 side i feel as don't want come back due to how i'm liking and enjoying real life alot more than the way i did before, but on the other hand i have to fulfill my given word so that i can do what i did before which was helping people and talking with them when i can (not when i want to). So regarding this decision of the return(which i'm stuck on what to do due to the 2 options) what do you people think i should do regarding these 2 decisions so that i won't feel/be stuck! on/about it? :| :?:

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Greetings, unsure decision to make, and about the previous GM.

#2 » Post by Dymond » 03 May 2022 12:12

Life it all about Priorities, Enjoy RL, but if you ever just wanna chill and talk with old friends, come back and play a bit, but dont just make it your life.

BTW miss ya!
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

m0t3k

#3 » Post by m0t3k » 04 May 2022 05:26

"Hello everyone :) ,
1st off: I think you all know/remember who i am so that i won't have to mention who. :) 8-)"

Who you?

Klick17

#4 » Post by Klick17 » 05 May 2022 05:37

Dymond, i plan to come back in June when its the summer season for the you know what in the game :), but if i end up forgetting due to the focus being on real life,then so be it since games are always to be the 2nd option, while real life is always to be the 1st option on regarding where to be at all times. :)

And as for you Mot3k, i don't know who you are, but you sound as a new player to me since i never saw your name here before on the forums, and in the game before back in 2021. 8-)

Anyways: Anyone else have an answer/thought/reply to help me decide on what to do regarding my decision on whether or not to come back to the game even though I'm enjoying and liking real life a lot, but yet still have to fulfill my word of my return in summertime season? :| :?:

jullyjean09

#5 » Post by jullyjean09 » 18 May 2022 09:31

Priorities are everything in life. Enjoy real life, but if you ever just want to chill and talk with old friends, come back and play for a while, but don't make it your entire lifesmash karts

Klick17

#6 » Post by Klick17 » 26 May 2022 23:13

Yeah i see what you 2 mean now= enjoy real life while you can, and only come by to play when you're able to, not when you want to, makes sense now, thanks for the help with this, and now you can close/delete this topic! :) ^_^ :tick: