Problem with login

desita81

Problem with login

#1 » Post by desita81 » 27 Oct 2018 23:20

I have problem with login, after try to change my account password in account manager i can't log in my game account. Asked password reset, but can't login with new password from mail too. It said "Error occured when changing password!" where is my mistake or it's some kind of bug? Thanks for help in advance.

Liliatna

Re: Problem with login

#2 » Post by Liliatna » 29 Oct 2018 14:38

desita81 wrote:
27 Oct 2018 23:20
I have problem with login, after try to change my account password in account manager i can't log in my game account. Asked password reset, but can't login with new password from mail too. It said "Error occured when changing password!" where is my mistake or it's some kind of bug? Thanks for help in advance.
What error are you receiving when attempting to log in with the game client?

The client has a hard-coded limit on password length, make sure that you're not running into that.

desita81

#3 » Post by desita81 » 29 Oct 2018 19:06

The client sent me directly to Blizzard .... I was online in game last on 20-th october, the password is that from Truewow mail for password reset... Now will try to reset it again from account manager...No, still can't login or reset password.
2 hours later info update : can unlink and link my game account in account manager, can change password, but can't enter in account. I tried all which i can do alone for resolving this, seems 3 years TrueWow are too much for my account and it just colapsed :?

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 08 Nov 2018 15:09

I can see you are actively in-game so I am moving this thread to resolved :)
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)