Review our staff here

Intervention
Former Staff

Review our staff here

#1 » Post by Intervention » 16 May 2013 06:12

Please feel free to review staff using our survey panel http://www.truewow.org/?p=review

For your convenience, i have posted the disclaimer here
This review system is based on a series of likert scale questions, direct feedback questions and 1-10 scale questions where 1 = Very Poor and 10 = Excellently.

We wish that you use this system to review staff based upon your recent interaction with them, this does not include complaints regarding recent mutes or bans. If you wish to file a complaint against a staff member for reasons other than solving issues, please contact an admin via the forums in private.

Your answers will be anonymous to the staff member you are reviewing, however administrators can see all the answers and who they are submitted by and to whom.

Abusing this system (whether that be providing false information, reviews that have the intention to abuse staff and any ill-mannered answers) will result in a one week ban for all accounts owned by that player.

We wish to take staff reviews very seriously as improving our organisational structure to improve your satisfaction whilst playing here is one of our highest priorities.

If you wish to file a complaint against a staff member for reasons other than solving issues, please contact an admin via the forums in private.

On behalf of TrueWoW.org administration, we would like to express our sincere gratitude for your review. Please feel free to create another ticket should any additional in-game issues hinder your playing experience .

Please use the system appropriately. Reiterating the above, if there are any issues to do with mutes, bans that you deem unfair or inappropriate then please contact a staff member privately.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!