Report Win-Traders Here

Cover25

Report Win-Traders Here

#1 » Post by Cover25 » 05 Aug 2011 15:30

Tia

Re: Report Win-Traders Here

#2 » Post by Tia » 05 Aug 2011 16:02

Banned, ratings set to 0, Wrathful gear removed.

Nexxus

#3 » Post by Nexxus » 05 Aug 2011 21:05

lol bad, bad peithne <3
Btw Tia wrathful gear is not only one you can achieve with arena points. There are relentless gear too, and btw one question: How you know what gear he buyed with win-trade and what gear he allready had? What if he had 3/5 wrath gear and he got 4th peace with win trading?

Will he lose all wrath or only 4th peace?
I hope you understand me @_@

Tuffeyy

#4 » Post by Tuffeyy » 05 Aug 2011 21:22

He will lose it all. You win trade you get all your arena gear removed

Givemeurhats
Donor

#5 » Post by Givemeurhats » 05 Aug 2011 21:45

It's assumed that he used win-trading throughout his whole time in the arena team, given that some people create arena teams specifically for that purpose.

OkweL

#6 » Post by OkweL » 30 Aug 2011 16:55

Since few days when I am back, I have found an arena team to play in. Yesterday I noticed that right after Arena Match started, my team was the winner, and this way 2 or 3 times in a row. I was bugged by then (couldn't see what I said in any chat or summary from arena/bg) but I saw in announces an arena team named "what ever". Checked armory, and looks like they are loosing almost everything, tho it looks really weird.

Arena team that I am in is "Deadly Dk", so @Tia or @Roel please take a look on games from 29th August. We didn't earned much from those wins but still I had the feeling it wasn't right.

Roel
Founder

#7 » Post by Roel » 30 Aug 2011 17:08

Losing everything is not win trading, I do it myself to lose MMR and I believe it's allowed at retail.

Nexxus

#8 » Post by Nexxus » 31 Aug 2011 02:01

Team name "what ever" is my arena team specially created for loosing do down our mmr to minimum.
http://www.truewow.org/armory/team-info ... =what+ever
Sry for spam it but i had to bring any kind of teams to queue. :D

Tuffeyy

#9 » Post by Tuffeyy » 31 Aug 2011 04:58

lol they joined a game with me then quit or afk'd or whatever they did, caus we won before the fight started

OkweL

#10 » Post by OkweL » 31 Aug 2011 15:08

That's what I am talking about. If you want to loose then fine, but after match starts do a single dmg and/or healing. Otherwise IMHO it should be counted as trading. In about 1 week noone will remember that you had a reason to loose. When @Tia look into db he will see only match with 0 dmg and 0 healing done = trading.

Roel
Founder

#11 » Post by Roel » 31 Aug 2011 16:20

You can't judge win traders like that. If a team joins the queue, goes afk and is too late for the arena match then it's also instant win for the other team. Real win traders would go in arena at the same time as the team they made an agreement with. They won't queue when lots of others are also in the queue so they are 100% sure they play against the other team. Once in arena they do some damage and healing like in a normal fight but eventually let each other win. Keeping an eye on the arena announcer in game is the best way to find win traders. OkweL if I would ban everyone with 0 dmg and 0 healing I could ban half of the level 80s even myself and some staff.

OkweL

#12 » Post by OkweL » 31 Aug 2011 17:38

I didn't asked you to ban :P If you queue, but you don't accept that popup to enter arena, does it work the same as joined and lost? Or like bg, if i don't accept popup, then I am not in bg and I don't loose/win?
I want to be sure only :P

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Kindzadza » 31 Aug 2011 17:46

Once the window to enter the arena popups you have like 15-20 secs to enter it.By that time if you don't, the opposite team will get the victory and their rating will be increased (ofcourse if they join the arena) and yours one will be decreased.

Nexxus

#14 » Post by Nexxus » 31 Aug 2011 21:18

Kindzadza wrote:Once the window to enter the arena popups you have like 15-20 secs to enter it.By that time if you don't, the opposite team will get the victory and their rating will be increased (ofcourse if they join the arena) and yours one will be decreased.
That's the purpose of creating "losing team" :lol:

Mysterygamer

#15 » Post by Mysterygamer » 30 Sep 2011 19:03