PTR Primal ability scaling

Nyeriah

PTR Primal ability scaling

#1 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Nov 2016 06:53

Please note that I have enabled the PrimalWoW ability scaling at PTR for testing. In other words, Onyxia will deal scaled down damage as well as Naxxramas 10/25.

Regards.

Nyeriah

Re: PTR Primal ability scalling

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Nov 2016 08:00

BTW, Primal testers: you can also now use the .mod hp command on creatures to emulate the health buffs.

oooooooooolde
Donor

Re: PTR Primal ability scalling

#3 » Post by oooooooooolde » 03 Nov 2016 09:50

Nice feature - which numbers are we currently working with? 5x on everything?

Half offtopic:
Also, do we have a list of which abilities that are wrath based and which are vanilla? An example being razuvious shout only affecting mana users instead of wraths aoe mechanic. Would be nice to know since it affects testing aswell

Nyeriah

Re: PTR Primal ability scaling

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Nov 2016 10:35

If I'm not mistaken it's 6x. The command currently doesn't work with multipliers, so in other words you'd need to calculate it manually.

Razuvious shout currently uses the WotLK version. I'll try to come up with a breakdown of the first four bosses soon when I find time

Roel
Founder

Re: PTR Primal ability scaling

#5 » Post by Roel » 04 Nov 2016 09:58

Bosses and adds have 6x HP for now, 4.5x after first nerf (currently AQ40) and 3x after second nerf (all other raids). Trash always has 3x. But note that these are multipliers of level 60 values similar to Vanilla, level 80 Naxxramas values are different.

The healing and mana cost debuffs are now also applied at the PTR. You will automatically receive them when entering a Vanilla instance (including Onyxia and Naxxramas).