Report bug abusers here

Chillmaster

Re: Report bug abusers here

#691 » Post by Chillmaster » 03 May 2013 17:48

Well u knew about it, actually u stopped there and healed yourself thats why i went to horde and asked u if that was banable, u said it wasnt. and by the way since i was loS Abusing how was i getting hits like this http://imageshack.us/f/268/wowscrnshot050113152518.jpg/

Hoffmann

#692 » Post by Hoffmann » 03 May 2013 17:49

This player, Knewklear, killed me with the horse from the dailies. Is this legal? Shouldn't he be banned or at least be adverted?

Thanks guys :)

PS: link for bigger screenshot: http://imageshack.us/a/img404/8445/wowqb.png

tsume

#693 » Post by tsume » 03 May 2013 18:12

Knewklear killed me too 3 times with the mount for Argent quests in icecrown. Here are screenshots
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4092/charge2.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3047/chargewo.jpg

Doctor_J
Developer

#694 » Post by Doctor_J » 04 May 2013 01:28

Knewklear banned for 3 days for abusing campaign warhorse,

Knewklear
Donor

#695 » Post by Knewklear » 04 May 2013 01:41

Whether you wish to believe me is up to you, but I did not know this was abuse. I, in all honesty, thought that this was allowed, only in the area of where the warhorses are given. If the opposing individuals are targeted as hostile, I attack. Yes, now that I think about it after being banned, it does seem idiotic how I can just "1 shot" players so easily after killing their mount. Shouldn't I have been messaged about this? Once again, this was an honest mistake.

If you think I'm trying to lift the suspension off of my account, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. If a lift is not possible, perhaps a shortened time being suspended? If this is not possible, I will wait it out.

If there is one thing I could ask for, however, would it be possible to just suspend my gaming privileges? I would still like to vote for the server in order to get my web points.

Jimmie

#696 » Post by Jimmie » 04 May 2013 03:19

It's an honest mistake charge over a player that's sitting drinking mana? LOL
Haven't seen me online? Well that's normal, I'm a rogue.

Knewklear
Donor

#697 » Post by Knewklear » 04 May 2013 07:08

Gorila wrote:It's an honest mistake charge over a player that's sitting drinking mana? LOL
I'm not trying to start a fight, here. I'm simply trying to defend myself with what words/knowledge I can. If you want to start commenting like a moron for my actions, do continue, but remember, you're the fool for taking this out of proportion, not me.

As for the "honest mistake", I stand by what I said. I did not know it was "bug abuse". I see an individual within my vicinity as hostile and I use what I have with me to take him/her down. At the time, it just so happened to be the campaign warhorse.

Jimmie

#698 » Post by Jimmie » 04 May 2013 10:55

Well I'm not trying to start a fight here either and if you want to keep pretending you're so sorry and you didn't knew it was a bug and all that crap, do continue, but remember, you're the one calling me moron but you were the guy who got banned for doing something that everyone has the brains to see that's not allowed, or at least not fair. Not me!

Anyway I want to end my participation in this topic by saying that I also agree you shouldn't be banned from voting, that seems to me also a little bit unfair.
Haven't seen me online? Well that's normal, I'm a rogue.

tsume

#699 » Post by tsume » 04 May 2013 11:50

Knewklear wrote:Whether you wish to believe me is up to you, but I did not know this was abuse. I, in all honesty, thought that this was allowed, only in the area of where the warhorses are given. If the opposing individuals are targeted as hostile, I attack. Yes, now that I think about it after being banned, it does seem idiotic how I can just "1 shot" players so easily after killing their mount. Shouldn't I have been messaged about this? Once again, this was an honest mistake.

If you think I'm trying to lift the suspension off of my account, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. If a lift is not possible, perhaps a shortened time being suspended? If this is not possible, I will wait it out.

If there is one thing I could ask for, however, would it be possible to just suspend my gaming privileges? I would still like to vote for the server in order to get my web points.

Come on, it wasn't an honest mistake. I am sure when you were doing it you felt you were doing something wrong. So spare us the drama, grow up and face the consequences of your actions.
Also ignorance is not an excuse and it shouldn't be.

Drago

#700 » Post by Drago » 04 May 2013 14:13

Rules & Agreement

Not knowing the rules is no excuse!
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Myaoming
Former Staff

#701 » Post by Myaoming » 04 May 2013 14:35

Drago, rules =/= bugs. But anyway Knewklear, the ban won't be lifted. Each bug abuser can go like "I did not know it's a bug!" etc... And if we spare them, then what's the point in banning for such thing?
It doesn't work like that. There's no valid excuse.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Chillmaster

#702 » Post by Chillmaster » 05 May 2013 09:18

Here i believe this is LoS abusing so i think you should do something about it, Suxface is shooting me throught the ground.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=317cg7r&s=5

Bluebell
Former Staff

#703 » Post by Bluebell » 05 May 2013 10:02

As I said in your other topic, Chillmaster
Bluebell wrote:Secondly, he said he can't ban for LoS abuse because he probably thought you meant standing below the graveyard and firing through the textures, not what you were banned for
Shooting through the textures of the WSG GY is not bannable.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Myaoming
Former Staff

#704 » Post by Myaoming » 05 May 2013 10:44

Don't bother, he can't understand.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Hoffmann

#705 » Post by Hoffmann » 13 May 2013 16:56

Once again it seems some people don't want to let me play my game :|

This player, Hedes, charged me with the warmount. Printscreen: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4342/wow2e.png

PS: I don't want to be here complaining all the time but what else can I do when it seems no one respects the other players?