Report bug abusers here

Flexall
Donor

Re: Report bug abusers here

#286 » Post by Flexall » 07 Oct 2011 14:33

Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Sareh

#287 » Post by Sareh » 16 Oct 2011 22:50

Here :

http://www.imagecross.com/a/image-hosti ... =91502.jpg

Raata used toy "Spectral tiger" or "Sandbox Tiger" at last gate (to avoid killed) so we couldn't attack her and after Last gate broke , she left her toy and opened Orb. Bug abuse?

Loveisdead

#288 » Post by Loveisdead » 16 Oct 2011 23:35

im raata :O so sorry i didint knew tiger is bugged in pvp. i never have used in bgs bfore

i used cause i like it not to get advantage any kind..

the bug causes unable target, and i have not reported cause i didint knew that happens : ( so sorry.
i feel bad do the punishment i deserve : (

BlackBird

#289 » Post by BlackBird » 31 Oct 2011 19:16

Arthwen

#290 » Post by Arthwen » 31 Oct 2011 21:57

Have u ever played with shaman ? I don't think so, cause in other case u'ld know that totems are kinda buggy and so they are in arenas... They can go under ground on the bridge, or in walls somehow, so its not his bad that server is buggy 1st. 2nd. thats only 1 ss, which means that it wasn't on purpose, just happened cause of the bugs in this server as i said already. 3rd. its mana totem and shammy got full mana in ur ss, so u cant tell us like he set totem in wall on purpose to get his mana back as he is , for example, on 4% mana, and thats why we lost arena... As u remember we fight 45 minutes and non of us won or lost. Also in this ss i see how ur partner started /spit / laugh spam.. rly can understand why u hordes love it that much and make other change their attitude toward u and answer in the same way.
Arthwen Human Paladin: Protection/Holy/Retribution
Khalesi Human Warlock: Destruction/Demonology
Lilu Night Elf Druid: Restoration/Feral

Guild master of "Immortal No More"

Crysicle
Honorary Member

#291 » Post by Crysicle » 04 Nov 2011 14:41

Abuser - Buddlydude 80 lvl dwarf hunter
Bug witch is being abused - making the pet go down the mountain through the air.
Proof
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

Mithrandir

#292 » Post by Mithrandir » 04 Nov 2011 14:53

All dwarf hunters are nabs. Except Beastslayer.

Thelildevil

#293 » Post by Thelildevil » 05 Nov 2011 00:12

BlackBird wrote:Izabel (Draenai Shaman) abusing bug in Nagrand Arena :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22 ... 94244.jpg/
You must really like your trinket? XD

Intervention
Former Staff

#294 » Post by Intervention » 05 Nov 2011 06:26

Regarding Izabel, not going to ban but mailed ingame to warn him of his totem use. The reason i won't ban is the screenshot doesn't show the Shaman there and it only shows one totem there. If it were more than one totem and the Shaman was there and there was combat there then it could have been abused on purpose.

Regarding Buddydude, also won't ban because although the proof is conclusive that his pet is flying through the air, it could simply be on auto attack and not defensive or passive. Unless you have more proof of what he's actually getting his pet to do or if he does it more, then i will take action.

Regarding Flexall's case, banned 3 days when it happened just forgot to post here on this forum.

Regarding Sareh's case with Raata, I won't ban him because it's the first time I've seen it and i am sure Raata was just having some fun and trying to find some humour and although it is technically abusing a bug, it gives players of Horde and Alliance faction no advantage what so ever.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Mithrandir

#295 » Post by Mithrandir » 05 Nov 2011 13:33

The pic was of Buddlydude, not of Beastslayer. I just went offtopic and said all dwarf hunters are nabs, with the exception of Beast.

Intervention
Former Staff

#296 » Post by Intervention » 06 Nov 2011 03:16

Oh my bad, i just read Beastslayer and then it stuck into my head even after i saw the picture.

Edited.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Vasho

#297 » Post by Vasho » 06 Nov 2011 05:30

Intervention wrote: it could simply be on auto attack and not defensive or passive.
If his pet was on auto attack/agressive it still wouldn't agro from the top of the cliff. Its just to far away.

Locus

#298 » Post by Locus » 06 Nov 2011 07:39

I think the pet flies when it's on defensive, the hunter enters combat and selects an attack on the mob or player.

Felnight

#299 » Post by Felnight » 06 Nov 2011 14:38

If his pet was on auto attack/agressive it still wouldn't agro from the top of the cliff. Its just to far away.
There are to many variables here, The player could have been on top of the mountain to start with, and like ive seen many times, jumped off and used slowfall or whatever. The pet would follow, which could explain the pic also..

Hunter pets are bugged, its annoying. I have a high level hunter, and mine does this kinda crap all the time. When i notice, i try to pull him back to me. But sometimes you just cant keep track of your pet.

Thelildevil

#300 » Post by Thelildevil » 22 Nov 2011 02:03

Another team abusing the slime on Ruins of Lordaeron... images speak for themselves, stood there over two minutes.