Battle of Hillbrad Part 7

Ysir

Battle of Hillbrad Part 7

#1 » Post by Ysir » 08 Sep 2013 08:24

The quest giver in Taren Mill is bugged, you can't accept the last part of the Battle of Hillbrad quest sequence.

This is the quest:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Battle_of_Hillsbrad_(7)

I posted a ticket also in the game but know answer since a week , please do something (autocomplete , fix whatever).

Thanks

Nyeriah

Re: Battle of Hillbrad Part 7

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Sep 2013 08:31

If I'm not mistaken the quest is just missing from the npc, but there are like two versions of this quest(?). Had added it back on gc, I'll take a look tomorrow.

Crysicle
Honorary Member

#3 » Post by Crysicle » 08 Sep 2013 13:23

The reason for 2 quests is because of the Undercity invasion. One version is for a Varimathras turn-in, the other is for Bragor Bloodfist. The Bragor Bloodfist turn-in is the correct one.
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

Ysir

#4 » Post by Ysir » 08 Sep 2013 14:58

To my knowledge the person from whom I must get the reword resides in the Undercity near the Banshee Qeen , and he is an Orc

Doctor_J
Developer

#5 » Post by Doctor_J » 08 Sep 2013 15:21

Hmm this is weird I actually fixed this a long time ago and when I just tested appears to still be working as such

When turned in Battle of Hillsbrad was offered Battle of Hillsbrad and could accept it without any problems.

Ok found the issue it worked with gm mode on but not off, seems since I originally fixed this around 9-10 months ago the quest has been added to disables as a depreciated quest for some reason, even though this is the correct version of quest, should be ok now.

Hmm ps seems both of these quests are to turn in to Bragor Bloodfist,

The quest specified in nextquestchainid for quest 541 is quest 550, this is a wdb field and should not really be changed, so if 550 is meant to be disabled the previous quest still has nextquestchainid set to 550, anyway working for now,

Ysir

#6 » Post by Ysir » 08 Sep 2013 15:40

Thank you it works now :)

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Sep 2013 02:36

------- CANNED MESSAGE STARTS -------

It does seem that the original issue reported by the original poster has been originally solved.
Furthermore, this topic is going to be locked to safe it away from the evil grave digging clan of furbogs.

If however by any means the user occur to find any other issue again, please open a new thread.

See you around and have fun!

--------- CANNED MESSAGE ENDS ---------