Raid and dungeon bugs.

prodigy
Developer

Re: Raid and dungeon bugs.

#31 » Post by prodigy » 13 Feb 2013 03:31

Issue with BQL and Sindra flight states should be solved.

Drago

#32 » Post by Drago » 13 Feb 2013 06:01

Rias wrote:
Drago wrote:Ok so, I don't know what, how, why and if it's casual, but it's the second time Ley-Guardian Eregos disappears after about 30 seconds of agroing him. He just poofs away like that and doesn't come back... Could somene look into this? Because, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, and I want to know what triggers that...
As far as I have been able to determine the final boss in Occulus disappears only if some one in the party has their drake die but they fall onto the platform & survive & then try to summon a new drake or when a person summons & mounts a drake after boss has been engaged.
Hmmm.... Is that the normal way it should be? Though, I doubt it... :P
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Brandrissa

#33 » Post by Brandrissa » 16 Feb 2013 23:15

Upper Blackrock Spire door is bugged, it is unopenable. The dungeon itself is perfectly doable. It makes Blackwing Lair also unreachable.

Drago

#34 » Post by Drago » 16 Feb 2013 23:59

The bug is really old and well known... Just do the quest to go there through the orb, find out about it, I'm too tired to search atm...
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage

Drago

#35 » Post by Drago » 23 Mar 2013 18:02

A new bug: when you wipe (die) on Blood Lord Mandokir he disappears completely not leaving a trace :| (that's in Zul Gurub)
ImageImage

Kynyssael

#36 » Post by Kynyssael » 08 Apr 2013 22:34

there a bug about Freya in ulduar : She keep spawning add ( detonating mob/giant or the Allies of nature) even in phase 2.

If you wipe on hodir, he seem to bug in a way that he will attack anybody who move to Kolo door

Thorim still doesnt start even after you kill the add in the arena.

Mimiron train doesnt move (was already like that)

marko1984

#37 » Post by marko1984 » 09 Apr 2013 15:08

to add on what Kyny said
invisible mobs appear after kologarn and are unatackable and they just keep hiting for a while then either die or disapear
also many many uld achievs just dont work... even simple ones like http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2888 ... -10-player it does not count assembly kill
and FL does not have a working hard mode so towers can remain and u kill it normal way...
ETC ETC... too many bugs to name..
Three mages!

Doctor_J
Developer

#38 » Post by Doctor_J » 09 Apr 2013 16:58

marko1984 wrote:to add on what Kyny said
invisible mobs appear after kologarn and are unatackable and they just keep hiting for a while then either die or disapear
also many many uld achievs just dont work... even simple ones like http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2888 ... -10-player it does not count assembly kill
and FL does not have a working hard mode so towers can remain and u kill it normal way...
ETC ETC... too many bugs to name..
Well the achievement credit for assembly of iron was supposedly fixed by TC a while ago I believe but still did not work when I tested again,
FL have never tried hard mode so cant say anything about that
Kologarn, ye and I believe I previously fixed this issue but not on TW, if I remember its some stalker or trigger npcs or something lie that that keeps you in cobat, they usually end up on healers, and have to use things like ret aura to kill them.

marko1984

#39 » Post by marko1984 » 09 Apr 2013 17:54

yea most of these arent big bugs but they require some work :s
also XT's heart doesnt work
and all Ignis achievs (tho i havent tryed those last few weeks)
Uld has potential... but needs a lot of work :S
and from what i've heard there is some TC fix out there... altho thats just a rumor i heard...
Three mages!

Drago

#40 » Post by Drago » 09 Apr 2013 21:57

ImageImage

andysmash

#41 » Post by andysmash » 02 May 2013 03:34

Drago wrote:The bug is really old and well known... Just do the quest to go there through the orb, find out about it, I'm too tired to search atm...
That's to attune yourself to Blackwing's Lair... Otherwise, you need a GM to access UBRS to complete the quest line and gain that attunement...

Aveler

#42 » Post by Aveler » 07 May 2013 20:48

Hello everyone, I wonder if any work is being done in Upper Blackrock Spire to make it easier for players to reach Blackwing Lair. I myself can get there using the orb but it is kinda hard to get a raid group for this instance as not many ppl have done the pre q. Also I noticed that a boss in Upper Blackrock Spire is missing. His name is Solakar Flamewreath, I noticed that because I wanted Devout Mantle that he drops, it would be nice to spawn him to his room to make this piece of the Devout Set obtainable : )

Mithrandir

#43 » Post by Mithrandir » 08 May 2013 20:58

I heard something about UBRS doors being/getting fixed, so we'll have to wait a short while for that. One of our devs is supposedly working on it, just a little more patience ;)

Aveler

#44 » Post by Aveler » 08 May 2013 21:57

Nice, lets hope he adds the missing boss too : )

Crysicle
Honorary Member

#45 » Post by Crysicle » 31 Jul 2013 13:25

Bug:
After killing Kologarn in Ulduar almost every time there are invisible mobs by the name "Rubble Stalker Kologarn" which continue to attackl you till they either die from buffs like Retribution Aura or Thorns or until all raid members die.

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/5507
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound