Sindragosa encounter debuffs

Amoriann
Donor

Sindragosa encounter debuffs

#1 » Post by Amoriann » 25 Dec 2013 05:52

1st one
Chilled to the bone http://www.wowhead.com/spell=70106/chilled-to-the-bone
Problem about this debuff is some classes mostly that dual wields like Rogues/Enhancement shaman/Frostdk gain the stacks of the debuff too fast mostly Rogues and enhancement Shaman. Which makes Rogues a quite useless pick in a sindragosa encounter.I've watched many retail video i've seen rogues doing very well in those Sindragosa encounters didnt really fall down in the dps race with other classes .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leynpGTkq2M skip to the end part of the video when he fights sindragosa its from a Rogue PoV.
Also when sindragosa enters air phase players gain chilled to the bone debuff while hitting the Tombs.
Chilled to the bone give immature stacks to classes like warriors when doing a whirlwind
2nd
Unchained Magic
Classes like Shadowpriest do not gain any stacks of instability after they have the debuff >ignoring the Mindflay part cause its a channeling spell > but u should gain stacks from casting VT, Devouring Plaque
Link to a retail video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y53PZM5NAA
Professional Dps.

Smiljka

Re: Sindragosa encounter debuffs

#2 » Post by Smiljka » 25 Dec 2013 05:56

I can confirm first one, Shamans sometimes get instant 3 or 4 stacks when they use Stormstrike which is kinda annoying :|

Never played spriest so can't confirm second part :(
[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

Amoriann
Donor

#3 » Post by Amoriann » 25 Dec 2013 06:11

I forgot to add the most..important one....
RESTO DRUIDS...while having Unchained magic gains no stack of instability while doing rejuvenation on anyone.....
Link to a retail Video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae2FNen0TEs
Professional Dps.

Nyaneve

#4 » Post by Nyaneve » 25 Dec 2013 06:15

IIRC rogue gain stacks of chilled to the bone from poison damage over here, which should not be happening. I suppose shamans gain stacks from WF weapon procs? Not entirely sure, since I'm always forced to go Resto at every Sindy fight.
And I can confirm that casting of HoTs/DoTs should also give stacks for casters, due to which HoT/DoT based casters are at a huge advantage here.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 25 Dec 2013 11:22

so it seems, but I also noticed something else, when he casted wild growth, he only got one stack, even though it heals 5 or even 6 people... this makes me think that chain heal from shamans should give one stack, instead of 5
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

ItchyVortex

#6 » Post by ItchyVortex » 25 Dec 2013 13:49

I think wild growth does not even give you one stack, on sindy i if i have the debuff i spam rejuv and wild growth and get 0 stacks.
Swiftmend and all other druid healing spells give one stack.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Nyaneve

#7 » Post by Nyaneve » 27 Dec 2013 03:32

It makes sense, Lustre. Resto Shamans have nothing to do but fap when they have unchained, and I doubt that even Blizz wanted to make them unplayable at Sindy... On the same note, Penance gives 3 stacks of backlash and I'm pretty sure PoH gives 5.
I wonder if any Holy Priests can check out how many stacks build from CoH.

innocentguy

#8 » Post by innocentguy » 27 Dec 2013 07:01

Nyaneve wrote: I wonder if any Holy Priests can check out how many stacks build from CoH.
With Unchained Magic, CoH gives 6 stacks of Instability, i.e. one per direct heal.

Yeah this is confirmed, stacks are not given per spell casted but rather per application of direct damage or healing (with the exception of channeling spells?). Spells like Rejuvenation and Vampiric Touch do not give stacks when casted while spells such as Chain Heal, Prayer of Healing and Circle of Healing give 1 stack for each direct heal.

This bug reminds me of how Circle of Healing gives 6 stacks from Solace of the Fallen instantly. I do believe the mechanic working here is similar (when it shouldn't be). This is probably the same bug that causes resto-druids to be unable to use Solace and Trauma.
No one is simply entitled to anything in this world.
Whatever you want, you have to earn, be it money, respect or love.
[/color]
My Innocents:

Innocentguy - Priest ( Shadow / Discipline )
Innocence - Shaman ( Elemental / Restoration )
InnocentIcon - Death Knight ( Blood {Tank} / Unholy {DPS} )
Innocentshot - Hunter ( Marksmanship / Survival )
Innocentone - Druid ( Restoration / Feral {DPS} )
Innocenthope - Paladin ( Retribution / Holy )
~ In the end, Innocence is Brilliant ~

Misanthrop

#9 » Post by Misanthrop » 27 Dec 2013 15:28

innocentguy wrote:
Nyaneve wrote: I wonder if any Holy Priests can check out how many stacks build from CoH.
With Unchained Magic, CoH gives 6 stacks of Instability, i.e. one per direct heal.

Yeah this is confirmed, stacks are not given per spell casted but rather per application of direct damage or healing (with the exception of channeling spells?). Spells like Rejuvenation and Vampiric Touch do not give stacks when casted while spells such as Chain Heal, Prayer of Healing and Circle of Healing give 1 stack for each direct heal.

This bug reminds me of how Circle of Healing gives 6 stacks from Solace of the Fallen instantly. I do believe the mechanic working here is similar (when it shouldn't be). This is probably the same bug that causes resto-druids to be unable to use Solace and Trauma.
I can confirm that CoH with Glyph of COH build 6 and Chain Heal with Glyph of Chain Heal build 4 stacks. I have been many times on Sindragosa encounter yet, i haven't figured out how Unchained Magic work on Truewow. For example, most of the instant spell casts don't build any stack like shadow priest's dots, but riptide does stack. Shadow priest's channeling (Mind Flay) doesn't build stack but, Arcane Missless does build 5 stacks. (Yeah there is something about Spriests)

According to sites like wowhead, wowwiki Unchained Magic should causes its victims to gain a stack of Instability every time they cast either a helfull or harmfull spell.

And for those aoe heals (Chain Heal, CoH etc.) that build more than 1 stack seem another bug on Sindy encounter. https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/5401

And yeah it just doesn't make any sense on TW. Sindy is just mocking us.