Sunwell Plateau

Smiljka

Sunwell Plateau

#1 » Post by Smiljka » 25 Sep 2013 02:44

Raiding SWP now, so i will post what raid looks like: (real-time posting :D )

-First boss:
when he reaches 1%, you cannot attack him, he just stacks Berserk stacks to 50, then nothing happens, no portals open at all, or anything, fixed by just moving forward, then he disappears :)

-Second boss:
We killed Pit Lord, but flame wall was still there, then out of nowhere thing called Felmyst popped up and killed us all, we had to call GM to kill him and enable us passage to next boss..
/love Dymonde <3 ty for acting so quickly

-Third boss:
Third boss were twins, so... we skiped them.. coz we could ... i wanted to at least try but that would lower raid security xD so, they are skipable ><

-Fourth boss:
M'uru... i remember him back when i raided SWP.. hate him.. you can walk past him, but there is a barrier, so you cant go to KJ. First time wiped, almost all died in that shadow circle. Second try, we invited some high quality DPS, so we kill him in 2 mins, boss works good ! 5/5

-Kil'Jaeden fight:
So after 5-10 minutes of research what KJ does, his spells, and phases, we find out that its just DPS fight.. he doesnt do any damage at all, he just stands there while we are killing him, so he is bugged (in a good way for players) but in a bad way coz i wanted to do KJ fight again :(
A note: he is immune to shadow spells, as well as M'uru >.< (lol at shadow priests and locks)

So to sum it up, it is doable, achievement works like it should, i was disappointed at the end, but doesnt mater, we killed him :)

Here are photos (in spoilers coz they are big):
Spoiler:
Achievement link
Spoiler:
Pro raiding pic ( not so pro made, not much time :( )

Want to thank Chucknoris for leading this raid, was fun :)
Cheers
[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

bakiss

Re: Sunwell Plateau

#2 » Post by bakiss » 25 Sep 2013 08:43

I have 2 unconfirmed theories about Felmyst:
1. When she casts Demonic Vapor she spawns Skeletons that come out of the green circle on the ground, so what I think is those skeletons do to much damage and wipe the raid.

2. When she casts Fog of Corruption the whole raid or maybe even one member gets MCed by it and kills us all by doing to much X% of damage.
Usually we wiped during her second phase. Would be nice if she is checked and fixed so people won't need to call upon the powers of GMs to finish the Raid. Thanks. :)

Smiljka

#3 » Post by Smiljka » 25 Sep 2013 12:25

Yes, noticed that too since i was main tank, so survived the most xD

But well you can say
(•_•)
that we could
( •_•)>⌐■-■
Kil'Jaeden
(⌐■_■)
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

marko1984

#4 » Post by marko1984 » 25 Sep 2013 13:31

same old bugs nothing is changed since forever :s
Three mages!

Polkic
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Polkic » 25 Sep 2013 17:14

Just a side note: This wore very hard on retail too once wotlk was out. Some mechanics do % damage if i remember correctly.