ToC 10 HC

Smiljka

ToC 10 HC

#1 » Post by Smiljka » 23 Sep 2013 22:09

We did ToC 10 HC today, and everything went smooth, everything works as it should.
Only problem was, when we killed Anub, and started rolling on loot, he respawned.

Not sure if it is just for 10 HC, or for all tocs, but like 3-5 minutes after he is killed, he respawns.
Have few screenshots:
(Pictures are big, so i put them in spoiler) :)
Spoiler:
Loot chest, and Anub engaged again. (pic looks awesome.. "Last Moment").
Spoiler:
This is at the end, you can see portal which spawns after Anub is killed, and him in the background.
[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: ToC 10 HC

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 23 Sep 2013 22:19

This is known bug and is reported to trinity,

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/issues/10587

Even though reported only a month ago there this bug is a lot older I first came across this in 2012 (fairly soon after coming to tw when boss in 25 respawned during looting)

Unfortunately since boss is spawned by script spawn time cannot be set via creature table as theres no entry for it as its not static spawn.

Just dont abuse it

Nyeriah

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Sep 2013 23:12

I have already fixed the issue with boss respawning... unless.. there's something I have missed out. I'll check this again soon.

Doctor_J
Developer

#4 » Post by Doctor_J » 23 Sep 2013 23:40

Unless this is one of the things prodigy had to revert due to conflicts when updating core a while ago, know first boss in ak summons several adds again now too,

Drago

#5 » Post by Drago » 24 Sep 2013 00:16

The paladin in the passage to Valithria is popping his bubble until he ooms again too... Maybe its related as well? >.>
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Oct 2013 04:15

He's not respawning. I've sit beside him for around 30 minutes. He is, however, despawning too soon. It'll be fixed at the next core update.

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 15 Oct 2013 00:28

Drago wrote:The paladin in the passage to Valithria is popping his bubble until he ooms again too... Maybe its related as well? >.>
I've found the problem that caused this and it'll be fixed after next update as well.

Nyeriah

#8 » Post by Nyeriah » 24 Dec 2013 20:01

------- CANNED MESSAGE STARTS -------

It does seem that the original issue reported by the original poster has been originally solved.
Furthermore, this topic is going to be locked to safe it away from the evil grave digging clan of furbogs.

If however by any means the user occur to find any other issue again, please open a new thread.

Thank you for your bug report, see you around and have fun!

--------- CANNED MESSAGE ENDS ---------