Rogue[Slice and Dice]

Folkk

Re: Rogue[Slice and Dice]

#16 » Post by Folkk » 09 Dec 2013 20:02

Kuroh wrote: Believe it or not , the first second i got here , i asked about " honor among thives " and i was told that it was working just fine u__u guess they didn't know what they were talking about , and i also checked on the forum but there was no bug report i was kinda relieved , but since it's bugged why no one reported it yet ? is it the cps that got reseted when someone in your party does a crit on another target than yours ?
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 47#p115547

CPS generation works fine except if you still add combo points to the druid from your party(didn't test this for a long time so I'm not sure if it still works).
The main bug is as follows: whenever someone in your party/raid/bg gets in combat by attacking someone you are also put in combat regardless of what you are doing (eating,walking around,staying in stealth).
This makes BG's rather annoying because you can barely re-stealth or eat.So it's either stick with the big group or try and stay away from it by defending flags,bases,etc. consequently undermining the rogue creative gameplay.
Also I never tried arenas with a mage in this spec..but I imagine it's a pain in the arse considering that rogue/mage arenas are all about restarting.And while the mage annoys the hell out of enemies mashing the crap out of that sheep and rank 1 frostbolt , the rogue can't sneak his dirty ass somewhere and eat those yummy strudels!
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Kuroh

#17 » Post by Kuroh » 09 Dec 2013 21:32

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=10326&p=115547#p115547
Don't know how could i miss this , sorry .....
You mean using snd to stop people from eating? You almost never get the chance to do that in an arena ..only in duels maybe.
Or forcing a vanish vs a rogue , which makes kitting into stealth vs a team with a rogue quite hard to do , and even trickier for feral druids !
CPS generation works fine except if you still add combo points to the druid from your party(didn't test this for a long time so I'm not sure if it still works).
The main bug is as follows: whenever someone in your party/raid/bg gets in combat by attacking someone you are also put in combat regardless of what you are doing (eating,walking around,staying in stealth).
This makes BG's rather annoying because you can barely re-stealth or eat.So it's either stick with the big group or try and stay away from it by defending flags,bases,etc. consequently undermining the rogue creative gameplay.

"Finally , someone who knows what he's talking about ! "

Oh crap , it's more horrible than i thought , i've already faced this bug on another serv' , i had to play without " honor among thives " til they fixed it which was really annoying / boring ...
Also I never tried arenas with a mage in this spec..but I imagine it's a pain in the arse considering that rogue/mage arenas are all about restarting.And while the mage annoys the hell out of enemies mashing the crap out of that sheep and rank 1 frostbolt , the rogue can't sneak his dirty ass somewhere and eat those yummy strudels!
Finally , someone who knows what he's talking about ! and you're right it's just impossible to do, which leaves you no choice but playing without it , knowing that , this talent is a very very vrey important one in this spec , so it's obviously taht it's more urgent to fixe it by far !

Boxis
Donor

#18 » Post by Boxis » 09 Dec 2013 21:59

folkk wrote: The main bug is as follows: whenever someone in your party/raid/bg gets in combat by attacking someone you are also put in combat regardless of what you are doing (eating,walking around,staying in stealth).
This same bug affects beacon of light too so maybe fix may be similar there,of course if beacon gets fixed first.