Druid [Infected Wounds]

Avassar

Druid [Infected Wounds]

#1 » Post by Avassar » 23 Aug 2013 13:18

Hello,

Imagine a mage not being able to slow, a paladin not being able to heal and a rogue not being able to stun! That's how we ferals feel right now. Not being able to slow a target, insanely disadvantages us over other classes because we only have around 6k mana and we out of mana chasing a target and basically die trying!

Why? For some reason once a warrior thunderclaps, infected wounds will no longer work at all until a relog and clearing of the cache folder occurs. Basically rendering us incapable to slow any player. I'm guessing not only thunderclap is bugging infected wounds, but other AoE spells are aswell. I will try to provide more information on how this is happening soon but I'm hoping someone else can assist me in locating the problem.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=48484/infected-wounds

Thanks for reading!
Bloodclaw

ItchyVortex

Re: Druid [Infected Wounds]

#2 » Post by ItchyVortex » 28 Aug 2013 02:38

Sometimes when i get this bug it fixes if i change to secondary spec, and back to main spec.
Pretty annoying, for example when you step in a arena and realize those three important talent points wont do s...
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Doctor_J
Developer

#3 » Post by Doctor_J » 28 Aug 2013 09:41

https://github.com/trinitycore/trinitycore/issues/6291 known issue, fix there cannot be used though as it causes slow effects to stack so there is still no acceptable fix as such,

ItchyVortex

#4 » Post by ItchyVortex » 05 Oct 2013 21:55

Any news on this bug? Im tired of having to respec twice after every arena and seeing warriors thunderclap as soon as they touch me...
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest