Rogue [Honor Among Thieves]

ratamir

Rogue [Honor Among Thieves]

#1 » Post by ratamir » 06 Aug 2013 19:38

Honor Among Thieves A talent in subtlety specialization is bugged by constantly keeping you in combat. When u kill ur target and dont even target anyone else, u still stay in combat. It happens only when there are friendly ppl around you and doesnt happen in duels.

My guess is that if any of your party/raid members crits on someone within about 100y range u will get into combat

Emildj7

Re: Rogue [Honor Among Thieves]

#2 » Post by Emildj7 » 13 Aug 2013 15:13

Constant combat? That sucks, this is a must to be fixed.

Folkk

#3 » Post by Folkk » 14 Aug 2013 18:38

Hello. I was just wondering , considering[hide]
Hello TrueWoW players,

From few weeks ago to the later days our core development team has been extensively working on hearing feedback from the player base and trying solve whichever issues there were at our reach to be solved.

But, you may think, that's what they have been doing since ever! That's right, but now we have decided to strive a bit away from having only TrinityCore as an update source to as well have our own custom core fixes. Our repository can be found at github by clicking here.
[/hide], if you could have a look at the current state of this talent and give us a feedback whether it's easily fixable or if you can fix it or not.
I would appreciate it. :)
Folkk -Subtlety/Combat
Fleaks - Discipline/Holy

Kuroh

#4 » Post by Kuroh » 09 Dec 2013 21:36

Hi , is there any update concerning the state of this talent , please ?