Delyx dual queueing for BG

Tenebro
Honorary Member

Delyx dual queueing for BG

#1 » Post by Tenebro » 19 Jan 2017 13:20

Earlier I was asked by Delyx to join bg http://prntscr.com/dxlpng. After few secs of telling me to wait I saw him logging his ally hunter Hylaa and queued for BG, that bg was 3v4 till end.
http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... p?id=68773 That's the bg, you now see him as ally cuz he just transfered there.
Not much proof but gms could keep an eye on the bg when they are around, he is logged on both sides at same time with 80 chars so proly he did it more than once, idk. Not asking for a ban or something just giving you some heads up and if hes caught doing it an advertisment would be enough.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Delyx dual queueing for BG

#2 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 13:44

It's a issue indeed, addressed to the actual rule

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Justicelight
Donor

#3 » Post by Justicelight » 19 Jan 2017 14:10

Tenebro wrote:...and if hes caught doing it an advertisment would be enough...
This is the attitude we need more on the reports from nowadays.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Imagine
Donor

#4 » Post by Imagine » 19 Jan 2017 14:16

Tenebroo you are little piece of shit you know?
I never double qued as ally and horde you know, if you dont have anything better to do then asslicking GM's go fuckyourself little freak :D
You should had baned for WG exploited but only get baned by big war and only your paladin.
Yea GM's keep an eye on me so you can see i never qued with ally and horde as once.

EDIT:
And the reason why i got opened 2 client is to see if there is going on some raids on ally and horde!
And think what was the reason why i moved half of my chars back to ally? To que RBG if there is unfair numbers on BG, if your little rat mind dont get it then stop blaming like that.. thanks/bye

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Tenebro » 19 Jan 2017 14:34

I got bg call right after you logged your hunter and on ally there wasn't any possible pvper online to queue for bg since there were like 10 ally on from which few in bg and the rest were non pvpers so it was pretty obvious for me that you qued especialy cuz you were losing that bg while it was 3v3.

Imagine
Donor

#6 » Post by Imagine » 19 Jan 2017 14:40

Think what you want, it wasnt as you sayid.
Its not bothering me at all to getting ban for few days if i make some mistake.
But when ppl coming talk crap then gotta say someting... let the justice be done by GM's.

devil5000

#7 » Post by devil5000 » 19 Jan 2017 14:56

Can you refrain from insulting people please
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Eronox
MVP

#8 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 14:58

devil5000 wrote:Can you refrain from insulting people please
Should be a panic button somewhere..

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

loveable

#9 » Post by loveable » 19 Jan 2017 15:18

Tenebro wrote:Earlier I was asked by Delyx to join bg http://prntscr.com/dxlpng. After few secs of telling me to wait I saw him logging his ally hunter Hylaa and queued for BG, that bg was 3v4 till end.
http://www.truewow.org/pvpstats/battleg ... p?id=68773 That's the bg, you now see him as ally cuz he just transfered there.
Not much proof but gms could keep an eye on the bg when they are around, he is logged on both sides at same time with 80 chars so proly he did it more than once, idk. Not asking for a ban or something just giving you some heads up and if hes caught doing it an advertisment would be enough.
today i asked him too about why did u open extra spot on hordside ?
he said i never dual box

But Gm's can check , or idk , maybe there is not such thing to report them dualer

Ill be hppy to stop dualler's (i dont care about dualler is alliance or hord)
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Tenebro
Honorary Member

#10 » Post by Tenebro » 19 Jan 2017 15:21

Cuz there are outnumbered bgs everyday and I keep a low lvl char on there to check if there is actually someone dual queueing or it's one of the issues from http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=36625 I can say from my experience in bgs that like 70%-80% of the cases where a bg is not equal is not cuz someone afk/dual que its actualy a "bug" that allows 2 player to enter bg instead of just 1. But in this report it was obvious to me that its a dual log case when the player whos whispering me to join bg logs an ally char right after (instead of focusing on bg) and like 10 secs after that I get call to enter and no one joins on ally side.

Edit: I replied to milans reply but seems he deleted his comment
Last edited by Tenebro on 19 Jan 2017 15:22, edited 1 time in total.

skyx

#11 » Post by skyx » 19 Jan 2017 15:21

You know something is wrong with the state of the server when the PvP drama is happening over Battlegrounds and not high mmr arena matches.

loveable

#12 » Post by loveable » 19 Jan 2017 15:32

Tenebro wrote:Cuz there are outnumbered bgs everyday and I keep a low lvl char on there to check if there is actually someone dual queueing or it's one of the issues from http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=36625 I can say from my experience in bgs that like 70%-80% of the cases where a bg is not equal is not cuz someone afk/dual que its actualy a "bug" that allows 2 player to enter bg instead of just 1. But in this report it was obvious to me that its a dual log case when the player whos whispering me to join bg logs an ally char right after (instead of focusing on bg) and like 10 secs after that I get call to enter and no one joins on ally side.

there is a solution , like this : when quee pop for u , u get in only if oposite facition accept too
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

milanlord

#13 » Post by milanlord » 19 Jan 2017 15:58

Tenebro wrote:Cuz there are outnumbered bgs everyday and I keep a low lvl char on there to check if there is actually someone dual queueing or it's one of the issues from http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=36625 I can say from my experience in bgs that like 70%-80% of the cases where a bg is not equal is not cuz someone afk/dual que its actualy a "bug" that allows 2 player to enter bg instead of just 1. But in this report it was obvious to me that its a dual log case when the player whos whispering me to join bg logs an ally char right after (instead of focusing on bg) and like 10 secs after that I get call to enter and no one joins on ally side.

Yes, I deleted my comment, cause I thought it was off - topic after all.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

benzviliran

#14 » Post by benzviliran » 19 Jan 2017 17:32

Imagine wrote:Tenebroo you are little piece of shit you know?
I never double qued as ally and horde you know, if you dont have anything better to do then asslicking GM's go fuckyourself little freak :D
You should had baned for WG exploited but only get baned by big war and only your paladin.
Yea GM's keep an eye on me so you can see i never qued with ally and horde as once.

EDIT:
And the reason why i got opened 2 client is to see if there is going on some raids on ally and horde!
And think what was the reason why i moved half of my chars back to ally? To que RBG if there is unfair numbers on BG, if your little rat mind dont get it then stop blaming like that.. thanks/bye
started to read .... "tenebroo you are little piece of shit you know?" and before i continued to read i already thought theres a problem with this comment but i gave it a chance and continued to read:

"i never doubled qued as ally and horde you know, if you dont have anything better to do then assslicking GM's go fuckyourself little freak :D"

so i was thinking, even if you havent abused or there arent any evidences that you did, seeing this comment only makes it more legitimate to ban you for breaking several server rules.

I strongly recommend the staff to step up and fight against those who wish to insult other people on forums and ingame and "toxic" as you call it the community.

it wont stop if player X insults player Y that insult player X in return .

fact that milanlord and tenebroo comments above mine continue from another topic from the past proves that im right.
I am the swarm

Xtremest

#15 » Post by Xtremest » 22 Jan 2017 10:31

sorry for going offtopic since i have nothing else to say here,

free action potion should be disabled in bgs. I mean its really annoying.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-