Hey hello hey

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
NeoStorm

Hey hello hey

#1 » Post by NeoStorm » 13 Sep 2011 18:48

I'm making this post to say hello to people even though I've been playing on this server for like half a year! I wanted to send a private message a minute ago and it wouldn't let me, saying I'm too new or something soo.. Hey people!

Recently I've made a druid with my friend who's playing as a paladin. WoW is most fun for me when I'm playing along side a friend.. well really what's the point in playing an MMO if you're playing it alone.. eh? Exploring, questing and leveling together.. woot woot! So I already have a ferel druid on retail but for some reason I made this new one on here. I've always heard boomkins are sick dps so I want to give them a shot. And druid/paladin team is pretty sweet.. both being all to heal and tank.. so easy to find a random dungeon! :) Paladins are kind of lame but I don't mind them so much when I see my friend has a fun time playing.

That's all for now really. I'm going to go post on some other forums and start some conversation :)

Let's play together soon!