Advice please?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
uneek

Advice please?

#1 » Post by uneek » 17 Feb 2021 17:33

Hello friends,
i have a newbie question for all. I tried all classes, all specs and i have decided that Protection Warrior and Combat Rogue are the ones i like the most.
Now my question is: which one of these two would be better for a newcomer to quest alone and explore Azeroth?
All answers and advices are welcome.
Thank you all in advance.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Advice please?

#2 » Post by Axis » 17 Feb 2021 19:38

uneek wrote:
I suggest you bring this question to our Discord server (no mic required).
https://discordapp.com/invite/GqPJkbz
You can mention it in either the #world channel or the #general channel.
#world channel is connected to World chat in-game whereas #general is Discord only.
You're likely to receive a quicker response there, as it's more active than our forum.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

paroliak

Re: Advice please?

#3 » Post by paroliak » 18 Feb 2021 17:58

I have only begun to play with those classes, so from word of mouth, and from a tiny bit of experience, Warrior is a bit easier to do the quest with than rogue. However, this is more so on preference. Also, also rogues are great for pvp stuff and if you are interested in that, then I think initial trouble of questing with rogue will outweigh the fun of pvp. In Warrior's point, you can tank and dps, whereas rogues are just dps so in pve you get some wiggle room to enter in a raid. Having said that good pve rogue dps are also hard to find. I hope this helps you out, ultimately it more or less comes down to how much do you like pvp!