Are the really old characters still alive?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Sargaxon

Are the really old characters still alive?

#1 » Post by Sargaxon » 20 Nov 2020 16:28

Hey guys,

Recently I got this WoW nostalgia and after watching some gameplay videos and I thought I may give it a try again. The thing is, I played on this server around 10 years ago and I'm wondering if the old characters still survived all these years. I do remember the names of two of them, but is there a way to check without installing the game and trying to log in?
I'm also really curious if any of the old friends is still active on here, would be nice to see them after all these years.

Best,
sargaxon

Horzif

Re: Are the really old characters still alive?

#2 » Post by Horzif » 20 Nov 2020 16:37

Logging in on this website with your (or a new made) forumaccount, it allows you to use the 'Armory' feature in the 'Tools' menu. That way you are able to check on names of any char that is or was active in the past here on TrueWoW. If you have any other questions you could connect to the Discord App (frontpage) . Good luck on it :)

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Are the really old characters still alive?

#3 » Post by Dymond » 20 Nov 2020 20:59

You can always log Discord and make a support ticket and we will look up the character/account.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."