Can I have a list of .settings commands?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
rurusan

Can I have a list of .settings commands?

#1 » Post by rurusan » 31 Oct 2020 21:58

Hey, I'm new to this server, I was first drawn in by the PrimalWoW's wrath client 'progression', but the 'set expansion' feature made me wanna play the PvP realm instead, since I can just set my account to 'Vanilla' and still mount up at level 20 and so on (also I just prefer world PvP being a thing, although I guess they're merging the servers soon? and PrimalWoW is currently wrath anyway? :/) it looks like a great server to play on!

I noticed in the autobroadcasts that there's a '.settings transmog on/off' feature? and that the experience rate is flexible with '.settings rate 0.5/1/2/3'... a little googling and I was able to find a '.settings announce autobroadcasts on/off' command as well, and I'm just wondering exactly how many .settings commands there are? what else does this server feature? I personally am getting a little excited to start leveling at 0.5x rate with transmog on on a Vanilla account~ ^-^

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Can I have a list of .settings commands?

#2 » Post by Dymond » 01 Nov 2020 02:32

You can type .help settings in a chat box to help with the settings, as of Monday, the two realms will be merging and it will be a pve realm. Transmog is a great feature, if you wish to pvp, all you have to do is toggle your pvp on. Enjoy!
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

rurusan

Re: Can I have a list of .settings commands?

#3 » Post by rurusan » 01 Nov 2020 10:16

Dymond wrote:
01 Nov 2020 02:32
You can type .help settings in a chat box to help with the settings, as of Monday, the two realms will be merging and it will be a pve realm. Transmog is a great feature, if you wish to pvp, all you have to do is toggle your pvp on. Enjoy!
Oh thanks!

So to answer the question for forum goers/googlers, when you type out .help settings you get 4 results, announcer, transmog, ltransmog, and rates. I assume 'announcer' is just '.settings announce autobroadcast on/off', so other than ltransmog, that was all of them... trying out ltransmog tells me that it's for legendary transmog... cool!

So the list of available commands are:

.help settings
.settings announce autobroadcast on/off
.settings transmog on/off
.settings ltransmog on/off
.settings rate X (X = 0.5/1/2/3)

(Note: exp rates are not anything between 0.5 to 3, it's just those 4 options, 0.5x, 1x, 2x, and 3x rates.) :P

...am I missing anything?