Hello TrueWoW! Introduction and Question

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
azmage

Hello TrueWoW! Introduction and Question

#1 » Post by azmage » 05 Aug 2020 00:17

Hello Everyone!

My name's Tom, I'm new to the server but experienced in WoW (more or less). I've been looking for Pre-cata-bfa-etc-experience again and here I am :D Happy to say: I did all the installation and patching successfully (just like the old days :P) call me old-school if you wish...it took me only 2 days but that's ok! I'm surprised it still works on Windows 10 haha! With that being said - all set, few addons left and I'm good to go...

Right now I'm a bit confused about making a new character...maybe you could help me out a little by answering to my question: do you need "anything" right now? any specific race/class? or faction? I can easily adjust the role, I've been playing almost everything in 2007-2010 except for Warrior tank (not my thing, I prefer Paladin instead) and DK (I played only a little back then), other than that I'm good at dps/healing (I'm thnking about Mage right now).

I should start very soon while I'm at home and I can't wait to play with you all!
See you in game! :)

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Hello TrueWoW! Introduction and Question

#2 » Post by Dymond » 05 Aug 2020 12:44

Welcome to the server! I believe any class would be great. Faction does not matter because everything is cross faction even guilds. Healers and tanks are always in demand. Enjoy!
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

azmage

#3 » Post by azmage » 05 Aug 2020 15:34

Thanks!

That's really helpful, I appreciate it! This should make my decision much easier right now.

temper

#4 » Post by temper » 06 Aug 2020 08:59

Welcome! Hope to see you around! Just play what you wanna play and I am sure you will fit in !

Kniteknite

#5 » Post by Kniteknite » 06 Aug 2020 09:54

WElcome azmage~! :D
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

azmage

#6 » Post by azmage » 07 Aug 2020 19:25

temper wrote:
06 Aug 2020 08:59
Welcome! Hope to see you around! Just play what you wanna play and I am sure you will fit in !
Will do! I'll make something for horde and the alliance :D
Last edited by azmage on 30 Dec 2020 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

darkfener93

#7 » Post by darkfener93 » 07 Aug 2020 20:53

welcome and enjoy :) :tick:
Da Caesari quae sunt Caesaris

azmage

#8 » Post by azmage » 15 Aug 2020 17:10

Thank You ALL for being supportive so far!

I wanted to make a new topic about it but I'll stick to this one instead...
Here's what I got after 2 weeks - 6 bags, lvl20 mount, nice armor, few items, and huuuge donation of gold from guild. :D At this point - I really appreciate the help and I didn't expect that at all...I like to start "from Zero to Hero" everytime but today I'm thankful to everyone who supported me past few days, you guys are awesome! :tick: