Hello there

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
metalmor

Hello there

#1 » Post by metalmor » 02 Apr 2020 16:32

Hello there,

First of all, English is not my mother tongue, so please apologize any of my silly mistakes.

Yeah I am one of those that found this server during the coronavirus quarantine.

Since a few days ago I have been hanging around in TW at late night. Maybe some of you guys n gals have read me saying "hello" in the world channel or asking some stupid question like "What the hell is RHC?".

I am playing as an Undead Mage called Mordana (level ~15 at the moment of writing this post) so if any of you have a character going through 15-20 I would be glad to queue together for some random dungeons.

I have to say that during my still short time in this server my experience has been almost the same as it was years ago in retail WotLK (by now I have found no bugs during the early leveling and questing experience, aside than a single zombie stuck inside a wall), and that makes me feel very happy. Ah, the nostalgia.

Also, the possibility of transferring characters from other private servers or even from retail WoW really impressed me (currently thinking of bringing here my rogue from retail, but I would have to pay a month subscription to get in the account).

I hope we can have a good time here. See you all in game.

Remember to watch while crossing.

Kniteknite

Re: Hello there

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 02 Apr 2020 19:52

welcome ! cheers and nic sig~ :D
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "