Quitting the game

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
zerodante

Quitting the game

#1 » Post by zerodante » 15 Oct 2018 12:53

Hi everyone.
I have a question.
I know that "account sharing" is not suggested at all and if something goes wrong is our responsibility.
Me and few friends just transferred here, but unfortunately one of us, due to lack of motivation and a new job, is quitting the game. He left us username and password in case we need it for profession, class/role, etc.. he doesn't care anymore.
The question is: are we allowed to use it, since he gave us his agreement, or since it is a ported character, like our, we are forbidden to use it (otherwise bannable)?
Waiting forward a kind reply from Staff.
Kind Regards

Fastor

Re: Quitting the game

#2 » Post by Fastor » 15 Oct 2018 15:25

Its not forbidden, l have about 6 accounts and only one is my personal. Point of "not suggested" does not mean its forbidden, it means that you probably should not do that, else one with who you share acc might steal something from you.

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#3 » Post by Errorista » 15 Oct 2018 15:34

it's ok :)

bobsmyname
Donor

#4 » Post by bobsmyname » 14 Jan 2019 17:13

As someone with 20+ accounts, i hope it's cool :^)
Trans Rights

Jiranthos
Admin

#5 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Jan 2019 12:04

We have a gray policy about this.

You are free to share your credentials and accounts with others but if you do - it is your responsibility and we won't do much to help you regain it and if they commit a bannable offence, you are getting banned, even if "it wasn't you driving".

What is NOT okay is advertising and trading (selling and buying) accounts. This will result in a permanent ban on both parties on all accounts globally, including the traded ones.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in