Returning player

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
orofo

Returning player

#1 » Post by orofo » 26 Jun 2018 04:38

I'm a returning player after not having played here in about 2 or so years. After playing on Felmyst for a good while and recently hearing the server is going to shut down here soon, I figured I'd try to find a new home server to play on.
Stumbled across a reddit post about Primal and figured I'd come back! Last I played I know I was leveling a Warlock, and recently transferred a Paladin. But shortly after I stopped playing here for reasons I can't fully remember.

Anyways... Last I played it was still in Vanilla content, but happy to see that the server has now gone into TBC.
So as of now, I plan on leveling my transferred Paladin up to 70 and hope there's room for a future Holy Paladin :D

I shall see you all in game, cheers!
Primal WoW
Soffin
Orofo

Eronox
MVP

Re: Returning player

#2 » Post by Eronox » 26 Jun 2018 12:02

May the light guide you, Paladin!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

IronSharona
Former Staff

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 26 Jun 2018 13:27

Given the number of facerolling ret pally I see, Holy will be a very welcome addition haha :)

Nice to see you back!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Dunkelstein

#4 » Post by Dunkelstein » 02 Jul 2018 02:15

If you're having problems with mana you should try healing in a retribution spec. It was a thing in TBC and also is here on Primal.
To get more use out of Holy you would have to get consistent value out of Blessed Hands and aura mastery.

Welcome to PrimalTBC, let me know if you need help with anything!
Aka Funkelstein