Greetings!

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
DinaHaines

Greetings!

#1 » Post by DinaHaines » 12 Mar 2018 06:22

I've been playing in TrueWoW for a while now and it's a really solid server. Their scripting and pathfinding is really great. How come the majority of people just plainly reject the server altogether? Sure, it has a lower population but it has enough people to clear the content and there are no queues. Why prefer Lordaeron or Gamerdistrict?

elementalice

Re: Greetings!

#2 » Post by elementalice » 12 Mar 2018 11:47

1) for some after u are doing same content over and over again for few years, get bored . my case: having char top 10 with achivement points,geared bis 3 specs, having 10 alts geared not bis but enough for 25hc raids.i still can log once at 2-3 months just for lulz.
2)for some lack of pvp doing bgs and arenas facing same people, SM, pve trinkets on casters crushing new comers./even here can start some discussion, its not my intention, i think best season for pvp was relentless season.Wrathfull one kinda sucks:D.
3)other servers accept donations for end game gear,why would bother to try to get them hard way when u can just get them with no effort.
4)Legion , on retail , some went there, and after couple of years ,Blizzard finnaly made a decent patch.

bakiss

#3 » Post by bakiss » 12 Mar 2018 13:59

elementalice wrote:
12 Mar 2018 11:47
1) for some after u are doing same content over and over again for few years, get bored . my case: having char top 10 with achivement points,geared bis 3 specs, having 10 alts geared not bis but enough for 25hc raids.i still can log once at 2-3 months just for lulz.
2)for some lack of pvp doing bgs and arenas facing same people, SM, pve trinkets on casters crushing new comers./even here can start some discussion, its not my intention, i think best season for pvp was relentless season.Wrathfull one kinda sucks:D.
3)other servers accept donations for end game gear,why would bother to try to get them hard way when u can just get them with no effort.
4)Legion , on retail , some went there, and after couple of years ,Blizzard finnaly made a decent patch.
:tick:
What he said, plus new comers usually see the population and get discouraged. It's hard to get yourself to play on a server that has 50 people online. Its not promising.

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Mar 2018 16:34

Not to disappoint you but a bot wrote that. They gather fragments of posts from several people sometimes. This one leeched it out of a Reddit post dating from a year ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... isturbing/
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

bakiss

#5 » Post by bakiss » 12 Mar 2018 18:21

Skye wrote:
12 Mar 2018 16:34
Not to disappoint you but a bot wrote that. They gather fragments of posts from several people sometimes. This one leeched it out of a Reddit post dating from a year ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... isturbing/
Damn bots, soon they gonna take over and maybe we gonna have ppl to do more raids with :p