Herbalism

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Lazze

Herbalism

#1 » Post by Lazze » 08 Mar 2018 03:50

Hi there ,
Just started and noticed that herb nodes are very scarse. I´ve played for a few hours and have not found a single peacebloom in NE start area , a few silverleafs and for some reason Mageroyal wich belongs in higher lv areas.
Is there some places where nodes are plentiful or is this "normal" for the server. Since I want to lv herb/alch this is actually gamebraking.
Rgds ,
L

m2oenergym2o

Re: Herbalism

#2 » Post by m2oenergym2o » 08 Mar 2018 10:46

I have leveled herbalism recently and the peacebloom you search for can be found also in higher lvl areas, not only in starting zones. Example: I have found plenty of peacebloom and silverleaf at The Barrens. Also sometimes the nodes spawns differenly on each other and change spots. Good luck.

KohiiKaiju

#3 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 08 Mar 2018 10:51

Herbalism nodes have been touched up in Outland and Northrend, but old world gathering nodes are basic trnity core placements. I think you will find that for every instance of a rare node you will find another where it is more plentiful.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but considering the amount of herbalists on each server I think game breaking may not be entirely true. Good luck in leveling!

KohiiKaiju

#4 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 08 Mar 2018 10:52

m2oenergym2o wrote:
08 Mar 2018 10:46
I have leveled herbalism recently and the peacebloom you search for can be found also in higher lvl areas, not only in starting zones. Example: I have found plenty of peacebloom and silverleaf at The Barrens. Also sometimes the nodes spawns differenly on each other and change spots. Good luck.
Those nodes are supposed to be in the barrens in the Wrath client

Lazze

#5 » Post by Lazze » 08 Mar 2018 12:21

Okey , thanks guys.
Rgds ,
L