New Trolls here!

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Kytanna

New Trolls here!

#1 » Post by Kytanna » 12 Jan 2018 22:36

My brother and I had been looking for a good Lich King server to settle down on, and after trying what feels like hundreds of servers we think we've found a new home.

We're rather casual players, considering how demanding mortgages can be. I'm curious about what hours of the day people tend to be on more. In Realm time would probably make it easier all around. Hopefully we can make it on around peak hours and make a few friends.

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: New Trolls here!

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 12 Jan 2018 22:39

Hi there! Welcome to TrueWoW :)

Most people tend to play the TrueWoW realm following EU time zones. Peak hours there are usually weekends around maybe 20:00 - 0:00 Server Time.

If you're playing on PrimalWoW (currently only in TBC progression phase) we seem to have a higher concentration of folks playing during the NA time zone peaks. Closer to 2:00 - 6:00 Server Time.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Kytanna

Re: New Trolls here!

#3 » Post by Kytanna » 12 Jan 2018 22:47

Thank you so much for the info! Might consider a team on each server just for fun. Very much appreciate the info for PrimalWoW as well, opens up some possibilities.