New to Server

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Trancer

New to Server

#1 » Post by Trancer » 02 Jan 2018 19:08

Hello,

New to server of course and I am quite happy with it. I am mostly an evening or weekends player (NA). I have been playing retail since vanilla through last patch. I started MMOs back in Everquest days. I have also tried a few other servers in the past such as most recently Warmane and was a GM on another back when TBC was retail. I run my own private server on my home network for my kids and their friends.

I played an Elemental Shaman in retail TBC and just had to take this chance to come back and play one again. I finally hit 70 and am looking forward to raiding again. As well as make this server my new home. I like solo play as well as dungeon farming so I have no problems when we hit a low population time. Only downside so far is I forgot how much of a challenge it was to have to farm gold for your epic mount and flying.

Have Totems Will Travel

hjason3
Donor

Re: New to Server

#2 » Post by hjason3 » 02 Jan 2018 19:55

Welcome and happy to have you as part of the community.. I've played on this server for a few years (TW) and really happy with it.. the only complaint most people have is the population has went down some over the years but I like you do a lot of solo play myself or just play with couple friends so doesn't bother me at all. Hope you enjoy it and maybe see you in game

.Venna
Donor

#3 » Post by .Venna » 02 Jan 2018 23:19

Welcome to Truewow and Primal. Primal has two main US gulds, Murmur and Exalted Reputation. I hope you enjoy the community.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 03 Jan 2018 01:05

Hiya there, and welcome! Hope you continue to enjoy your time here.
Feel free to send me (or any staff member) a message if you need anything. :)
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Trancer

#5 » Post by Trancer » 03 Jan 2018 03:12

I'm actually already in Exalted Reputation as of a few days ago but thank you for letting me know and thank you for the welcome.