Hi! I'm new here!

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
nasturas

Hi! I'm new here!

#1 » Post by nasturas » 14 Oct 2017 22:27

Hello everyone. Over the years I played Wow casually. Just leveling characters and questing. I just remembered how much fun I had and wanted to play again. I just searched on google x1 servers and found truewow :D. I want to ask on which server should I start? I'm still a noob, I only know the basics, never did pvp, professions etc.

Thanks in advance. I'm waiting for your responses as I am downloading the client.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: Hi! I'm new here!

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 14 Oct 2017 22:43

Both are Wrath of the Lich King patch servers, but Truewow has all content open while Primal is a unique server progressing through content (currently working our way through early Burning Crusade raids). If you want to visit Northrend, Truewow is the server for you - although you should know getting in that its a very old server and has quieted down considerably over the past year. Primal has a small but dedicated population with a more active scene, and we'd be happy to have you.

Welcome to the server(s)!
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

Dunkelstein

#3 » Post by Dunkelstein » 15 Oct 2017 00:27

If you are into questing and exploring you have made an excellent choice. Quest scripts and GM assistance are better here than on any pserver I have played on.
As for realm choice, Fitz is correct. The Primalwow realm will be spending another 1.5 years or so in Outland.

Good to have you here :]
Aka Funkelstein

nasturas

#4 » Post by nasturas » 15 Oct 2017 01:29

Thanks guys. I think I'll join the progressive realm then. I'm all about questing and exploring. Unfortunately I have to wait 12h tot download the game because I don't have a mega pro account.